Recent or upcoming concerts? :)

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
My town sold out both nights so fast, I cried all weekend when I wasn't there ;_;
Glad you got to go, though!
yeah my local show also sold out, had to go out of state for it. I hope there will be another opportunity for ya in the future dude

March was such a great concert month... Calabrese, Mindless Self Indulgence, South by So What music festival (Alesana/Crown the Empire/Dangerkids/Ice Nine Kills/Taking Back Sunday/The Used/etc), Alesana/Get Scared/Farewell My Love/Megosh, and The Creepshow

Coming up... Gogol Bordello
Coming WAY up... Warped tour, Linkin Park/AFI/30 Seconds to Mars

Also, last night I dreamed I was at another Alesana concert, if that counts. lol

Chill

My mom works next to a huge concert hall, she just texted me saying The Wanted is playing there and she saw them taking pictures with fans! (As for me? I'm going to see P!nk sometime this fall, but the last artist I saw live was Metric about a year ago. They were great.)

Sophia

Seeing Beck tonight in Santa Barbara and Coachella next week for the millionth time. Not really looking forward to the 100 degree weather again..

Sophia

DUDE that ROX I'm so jealous
be sure to report back on how it was
IT WAS AWESOME. It was a seated show so I thought it was going to be meh because I got terrible seats but Beck was so chill and said to everyone come on up and dance, so I literally ran from my seat in the back to the very front of the stage barrier and was face to face with him, even though people paid like 200 plus for those spots, he didn't care lol. I posted a vid of it on my instagram lol he's such a great performer :')

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
IT WAS AWESOME. It was a seated show so I thought it was going to be meh because I got terrible seats but Beck was so chill and said to everyone come on up and dance, so I literally ran from my seat in the back to the very front of the stage barrier and was face to face with him, even though people paid like 200 plus for those spots, he didn't care lol. I posted a vid of it on my instagram lol he's such a great performer :')
so happy for ya! hope he played some stuff off mellow gold
PS: oh my GOSH, your instagram username