Myvmk Raffle to help fight Littlebelle's MS Fight

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Good evening everyone we are doing great nice to see so many hearts being filled up. Added some more hugs and a big thank you :)

----------

Added more people thank you big hugs.

Littlebelle

Thank Jinx. No hurry you have till May the 4th :) The big question is will I be raffling off my only stitch hat or not :) I hope I am. Because stitch is virtual item and if it means more support for a cure I would raffle off all I had :) hugs

i just got a job, and i promise i'll donate some with my first paycheck. Thank you for sharing this littlebelle, you really are an amazing woman.

Edit: you stop taking donations on may 4th? :-(

Littlebelle

i just got a job, and i promise i'll donate some with my first paycheck. Thank you for sharing this littlebelle, you really are an amazing woman.

Edit: you stop taking donations on may 4th? :-(
If you can not donate until after the 4th let me know I can accept donations after that for a few weeks. So if you decide you want to donate and can not until after pm and let me know. I will trust you on your pledge :) hugs and good luck at your new Disney job:)

----------

Thank you all for donating we are getting close to that $3,000 mark. Big hugs to my amazing Myvmk family :)

Littlebelle

Thank you all. The donations are still coming in. Just a bump to and a reminder. It is a wonderful feeling to see so many of my Myvmk friends helping out. It brings happy tears. Thank you once again. hugs

Littlebelle

Still more hearts to fill thank you everyone who has donated so far I am at $2635.00 getting close to that $3,000. Every amount not matter how much really matters. I appreciate everyone because it is a nice warm hug full of caring and encouragement. :)

Littlebelle

Just a little bump up we are now at 2,855 for the MS walk. Just $155.00 short of the final goal. Every pledge does matter. Thank you from the bottom of my heart it brings happy tears to my eyes that so many people care. :)

Littlebelle

Update getting so close. Only $80.00 short of $3,000 the goal is getting really close. Better start building my room for a thank you party :) Hugs

----------

update we are now $45.00 short of $3,000. This is beyond amazing. I must say that most of the money has come from my Disney friends. I am so touch by the caring my Myvmk friends. You generosity has been amazing. Sometimes I can get a little down in my struggle. The kind words you have left on this forum and on my pledge will help me during those times.

Thank you all :)

Littlebelle

I have hit the $3,000. Thank you all so very very much yeah. Happy dance. There are still a few days left till the walk and still hearts to be filled. So if you would still like to donate every pledge matters thanks and a big group hug.

Littlebelle

Still room to add more people to my wall of hearts :) The walk is on Sunday :) Love and hugs.

----------

Added another person. Still need more people to donate remember I will be drawing for a stitch hat when I get 50 donors :) Hugs