Has anyone not gotten what they wanted?

I was in a room and everyone got a dream shirt but me and one other person. Both of my friends in the room got a dream shirt. We were standing in a line and Host_Leota went down the line and completely skipped me.. Anyone else have a similar story so I don't feel like it was personal?:(

Well, I've seen many many hosts. On day 2, I think it was around 12 I've seen? And I didn't win anything with those. Day 3, I won at the last second -- but prize was the green lightcycle. I'm not a fan of those, but I can't complain due to many not winning yet.
I am hoping to win the ears, as those have always been my favorite item.

I actually get a bit annoyed when I see people win stuff, then want to trade it away becuase, 'its not what they were after'

... HELLO SOME OF US HAVE NOTHING. I for one would be happy with winning anything!

Ranch

found the hosts at least 5 times today.. was chosen once.

Trying so hard to enjoy this event somehow. Velcro was great though, and Cherub got down to business WOOT.

Most people got all they wanted already. I've gotten so far are the turret chair and the Dreams castle pin. I was standing in Main Street but got booted (but was being active) and tried to go back in then it said that I couldn't enter the room. I was so mad. Almost everyone in there got dream shirts. I am so sad...

Well.. I was in a room since the start of an event and then a lot of people came in, then host came in and that people won.. not me lol

MamaNutty

I was in a room and everyone got a dream shirt but me and one other person. Both of my friends in the room got a dream shirt. We were standing in a line and Host_Leota went down the line and completely skipped me.. Anyone else have a similar story so I don't feel like it was personal?:(
If this was last night on Main Street there were about 5-6 ppl that did not get the shirt. I was in that room.
If this wasn't last night.. Then disregard!

This morning, I was on Main Street, and when Velcro came in, everyone started freaking out and talking all at once, and it caused so much lag that I disconnected, so I don't know if I would've gotten something. :( I haven't gotten anything, cause a lot of this stuff has happened to me with these events, like being skipped, or time running out.

InfinityFay

LOL I was the other person in Main Street xD

I finally came on today to experience the full event. I waited until nearly 13 minutes left and Grizzly came in. Sadly only one person won, and it was the guest room. I still found enjoyment talking to people, even if most rooms were empty lol. I guess I'll try again in a few hours!

PS to anyone who hasn't received what they've wanted: there are so many days left of this month, don't worry.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I mean I will say what I have won (and I've won twice) isn't particularly what I was hoping for, but I still feel very fortunate to have won at all and I adore the items I received. But aside from winning, I've enjoyed the experience of conversing, and having fun with new people. This event brings together everyone in one room for 2 hrs (if you stick around), and you can either sit in it silently and sulk about having to wait 2 hrs for the opportunity to win a prize, or you can goof off and enjoy the experience of meeting new people and possibly making new friends while you wait.

The experience is all about what you make of it. If you turn it in to something positive, you'll still semi-feel like a winner even if you don't win, but if you sulk and make it something negative, you'll find the entire month will sour rather quickly.

It's all up to you :flower:

I mean I will say what I have won (and I've won twice) isn't particularly what I was hoping for, but I still feel very fortunate to have won at all and I adore the items I received. But aside from winning, I've enjoyed the experience of conversing, and having fun with new people. This event brings together everyone in one room for 2 hrs (if you stick around), and you can either sit in it silently and sulk about having to wait 2 hrs for the opportunity to win a prize, or you can goof off and enjoy the experience of meeting new people and possibly making new friends while you wait.

The experience is all about what you make of it. If you turn it in to something positive, you'll still semi-feel like a winner even if you don't win, but if you sulk and make it something negative, you'll find the entire month will sour rather quickly.

I agree :)

joshzj

I like giraffes

i feel the same way. You really arent even supposed to be sitting around in rooms waiting for the hosts you are supposed to be enjoying the month and be doing what you usually do. If you keep complaining than you will have an even worse time later into the month. Try to do what you normally do and make friends :)

Zaitsev

This morning, I was on Main Street, and when Velcro came in, everyone started freaking out and talking all at once, and it caused so much lag that I disconnected, so I don't know if I would've gotten something. :( I haven't gotten anything, cause a lot of this stuff has happened to me with these events, like being skipped, or time running out.
You could try pressing the ignore button on multiple people in the room, it helps with lag. That's what I do...makes the room nice and quiet lol