June HOST Event Calendar for Mobile Devices

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
Somebody had done this before in the past, and it was really useful for me, so I've decided to bring it back.

All you do is tap the link below and tap "Subscribe" on your mobile device!

(As far as I know, it works for all Apple Devices)

webcal://p12-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/subscribe/1/9Wittruux9i9zKmQtJG8ZSWSEWkDut8fQGKRUxjmIjrcIZ2eg_1-OjsmdrAtV54V-8h7OovgeYKxdv5domJ5W53d3vkoO1t95qX1pF-LFnM

Please let me know if there's any errors, Thanks & Hope This Helps!

P.S. There are no alerts set for any of the events, those you'll have to set on your own discretion. ALL EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

Here's the official calendar:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jasmine

Thanks! For some reason the calendar doesn't load for me on Firefox. I have to pull up Chrome to see it lol

Jasmine

Yeah, it's so weird. I'm just glad I can see it without pulling up Chrome now. Thanks again ;o

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
Just wondering, I set an alarm for myself for the events, did anyone else get them being that its a public calendar?

Jasmine

It works on every browser and device I've tried it on... what is it not working on?
Well for me, it literally will not load in Firefox on my W8.1 tablet/laptop, but it loads fine in Chrome.

Max_Power

It works on every browser and device I've tried it on... what is it not working on?
I use Internet Explorer 11 and a Desktop computer. Whenever I try to open up the MyVMK Calendar, I get a message that says: "The MyVMK Calender is loading...", but it never loads :(

Amy

Head Administrator
I use Internet Explorer 11 and a Desktop computer. Whenever I try to open up the MyVMK Calendar, I get a message that says: "The MyVMK Calender is loading...", but it never loads :(
Oh... internet explorer... what a surprise lol. I don't have a windows computer so I can't fix it :p

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
The event calendar has been updated, please tap on this link on your mobile devices to get the updated event calendar:
webcal://p12-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/subscribe/1/9Wittruux9i9zKmQtJG8ZSWSEWkDut8fQGKRUxjmIjrcIZ2eg_1-OjsmdrAtV54V-8h7OovgeYKxdv5domJ5W53d3vkoO1t95qX1pF-LFnM

~dc~

I haven't been able to load the calender anywhere. happen about 3 months ago. just suddenly stopped working. doesn't matter if i use Firefox or ie or whatever, doesn't matter if i use my desktop or laptop. nothing works. there should be some type of in game calender at least for the week coming or a few days a head. at vmk central or esplanade. send a in game mail of events for that given day or at least code in a mail that appears if u log in.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I haven't been able to load the calender anywhere. happen about 3 months ago. just suddenly stopped working. doesn't matter if i use Firefox or ie or whatever, doesn't matter if i use my desktop or laptop. nothing works. there should be some type of in game calender at least for the week coming or a few days a head. at vmk central or esplanade. send a in game mail of events for that given day or at least code in a mail that appears if u log in.
Try adding the always up to date mobile calendar to your Google Calendar!

The iCal url is http://myvmkpal.com/mobileCal