Halloween Horror Nights 25

VampireBoy

Its that time when the darkness comes out and everyone runs screaming for their lives. Guys with chainsaws roam the streets and everyone runs for their lives trying to get away from them and everyone screams their heads off inside the many haunted houses they offer. This is that amazing time of year where fear is the time to scream and darkness and creatures come out to play with you. So post here and let us know if you are going to Halloween Horror Nights and how you like Jack's new look and be prepared because its time to scream.

Last edited:
I'll definitely be going to the one at Universal in CA(:

Under normal circumstances I'd probably go on my birthday, but not this year.

The only experience I can think of is one night my cousin worked there and came back with a bruise on her leg the size of a potato.

I went last year I believe it was. I remember going through one of the houses...It had to do with chainsaws...Let me tell you, it scared the poop out of me. I hardly ever get scared either. xD For anyone who has not been to Halloween Horror nights before and is wondering if it is worth it. It is worth EVERY PENNY! Very fun experience! :)

VampireBoy

Cheyasaur said:
I went last year I believe it was. I remember going through one of the houses...It had to do with chainsaws...Let me tell you, it scared the poop out of me. I hardly ever get scared either. xD For anyone who has not been to Halloween Horror nights before and is wondering if it is worth it. It is worth EVERY PENNY! Very fun experience! :)
I definitely agree 100% if you have not been to Halloween Horror Nights it is definitely an experience that is well worth your money.

VampireBoy

The Walking Dead house definitely looks like a creepy one especially if its anything like the Zombie Mortuary house they have at Howl O Scream.

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
I don't enjoy being scared.. all these people love watching scary movies and going to haunted houses because they find it exciting and gets your adrenaline pumping.. i wish i was like that :( i hate that feeling it sucks that i can't enjoy what all my friends are out doing during halloween because i love halloween but i can't enjoy the full on experience because ill end up crying or something

I'll be going this year on October 17th. I went last year and was a little disappointed with the Terror Tram (I didn't think Scream was a good choice for it), but hopefully this year the Terror Tram and its surrounding areas are a little more scary.

VampireBoy

One more week until I finally go to Halloween Horror Nights for the first time I am really excited so guys wish me luck.

Megara

no sleep club
I don't enjoy being scared.. all these people love watching scary movies and going to haunted houses because they find it exciting and gets your adrenaline pumping.. i wish i was like that :( i hate that feeling it sucks that i can't enjoy what all my friends are out doing during halloween because i love halloween but i can't enjoy the full on experience because ill end up crying or something
you can come with me, whit. i'll protect you ;)

I'm going on the 25th with a few friends. c:

VampireBoy

The fear is happening again cause Halloween Horror Nights 2014 is coming to bring nightmares to life all over again with some great new haunts this year and some of them involving some great movies being made into haunts this year. There are lots of updates and info on the Halloween Horror Nights website to show you what all new Street Experiences and also what haunted houses they will be having this year and I am definitely really excited about this and also here is a few pictures of some of the haunted houses this year and street experiences. http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/index.html

Haunted Houses:

Street Experiences:

Last edited:

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
I feel ya! I am the exact same way! Wish I loved that kind of stuff, but I'm a huuuuge baby and cry every time hahaha.

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
I'm just happy because no more oversaturation of TWD at HHN...However, I do hope we get an Icon again in the next few years; the backstories were always my favorite parts of HHN.

If any of y'all go to the Halloween Night Nightmares forum you'll get a ton of information on this year and back years. I'm Heart of Stone on there; never really post but a huge lurker...I can, however, give you info on nearly every soundtrack for each HHN. :P

VampireBoy

Well its official the news about 3 more haunted houses has been released along with two street experiences with the three haunted houses being Dollhouse Of The Damned, Giggles & Gore Inc, and also Roanoke Cannibal Colony and for the two street experiences they are Bayou Of Blood and MASKerade Unstitched.