Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

I couldn't find out the right way to have my eyes, so I was just like screw it. The webcam makes my eyes look weird. This PC isn't the one with any pictures on it, so I had to use a webcam. D:

By the way there is no way my hair would ever stay up like that for longer than like maybe five minutes.

Last edited:

lotus

um um
this is what i looked like with long hair

and then i cut my hair short for the first time in my life about a week ago. this is what i look like now:

voila
i cut my hair really short because shortly after that first pic,
i bleached my hair. it got very very very damaged
so i had to cut it short
i missed having soft hair

hello here to steal all your food
i like ur background quote pls[DOUBLEPOST=1409349321][/DOUBLEPOST]yes i know what is says

"and in this moment, I swear, we are infinite." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tpobaw yaeeee
FFFFFFFF SEASON 3 of ouat is on netflix now i literally just got the notification now to watch le finale am cri am happi

i like ur background quote pls[DOUBLEPOST=1409349321][/DOUBLEPOST]yes i know what is says

"and in this moment, I swear, we are infinite." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tpobaw yaeeee
FFFFFFFF SEASON 3 of ouat is on netflix now i literally just got the notification now to watch le finale am cri am happi
yaaaaaaas
i also have the poem that was in the book written above that in pencil

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
I'll update my photo! Since I dyed my hair red and I am no longer blonde!
So this was a few weeks after I dyed my hair red so it's faded, it looks brown in the photo but in person it's still pretty red.

First day of a 4 day backpacking trip with hubby. I still looked cute here, compared to the fourth day!