Update on my love life

Hurricane

I'm so confuseddddd, You been dating for about a month and 1-2 weeks, Already engaged, Getting married soon & he already cheated/talked to girls 5 times?

Girl move on or make a reality show.

dudette all i'm gonna say is this it has everything to do with the guy code you can look! however you can't touch just let it be your just pushing it little bit too far dudette!

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
Well.. as most of you already know or if some of you don't know, Jeffrey dumped me so, I'm dating a guy Ricky and how we met is actually a hilarious story because you see, we were in the musical, "You're a good man Charlie Brown" and he played, Linus while I played Sally. He actually knows Jeffrey. On the other hand, Jeffrey and I have decided to just be friends. :) Which I'm so thankful for

tashaactress

haha lol thank you for reading this forum and i am an actress basically it is a reality for me. LMBO

tashaactress

okay guys lol thanks first of all! But Jeffrey isn't jealous of Ricky, besides they're friends. And tis true I'm dating someone who is about my size (fun size) lol and he's much cuter than Jeffrey

tashaactress

No it doesnt but Ricky knows that I've just got outta a relationship so, he's taking very slow with me (baby steps) and tbh, he's the love of my life[DOUBLEPOST=1412717395][/DOUBLEPOST]jeffrey was technically my first bf but he would say things like I need to think about us or another girl so, he broke up with me, now were just friends

tashaactress

thank you yes, bc ive been with a guy this was my first bf he actually cheated on me and i kinda had a feeling too bc it said that his best friend on snapchat was a girl[DOUBLEPOST=1412724878][/DOUBLEPOST]and thanks everyone