The Hunger Games (Assassin 4.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin

also, how do we know kiddy is under me and not in the room down a few pixels...........
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

also, how do we know kiddy is under me and not in the room down a few pixels...........
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
We know because you didnt make this argument in the first place ;p
Criminal Justice classes come in handy tbh

none of what you just said makes sense matthew
Basic thing you learn in criminal justice classes, if the witness has somethinn that will save themselves, they will say it right away. If they wait and then bring it up later, then either theyre covering for someone else, it will bring as much trouble on themselves (like save them from one thing, but make them guilty of somethign else), or its a false statement. Neither of the first two can apply, so...
AKA if she was below you in the room, you would have said so as soon as she posted, not waited.

Erin

Basic thing you learn in criminal justice classes, if the witness has somethinn that will save themselves, they will say it right away. If they wait and then bring it up later, then either theyre covering for someone else, it will bring as much trouble on themselves (like save them from one thing, but make them guilty of somethign else), or its a false statement. Neither of the first two can apply, so...
AKA if she was below you in the room, you would have said so as soon as she posted, not waited.
Am just grasping at straws, weirdo

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
matt what[DOUBLEPOST=1422452073][/DOUBLEPOST]#mattthepoliceofficer
#mattiscomingtoarrestus
#watchoutformattthecop

Status
Not open for further replies.