Should Green Flip Hat be released again??

Should VMK release the green flip again?

• Yes! I want to see in come back in game.

Votes: 88 48.4%
  • No! it was retired for a reason!

Votes: 57 31.3%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cuban

I personally dont think it should, tell me what you think! and why you choose you answer.

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
as much as i want to say yes because i dont have one...no i dont think it should. it is the only thing that is ULTIMATE rare and i think it should stay that way.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I think it should, it got taken away the day after the game released and new players won't have it, which I don't think is fair

Ranch

I don't have one... no... some things should stay interesting.

if it came out again, me and my grandmother would have 30 of them.. and then you'd have to move onto the next item to destroy.

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
wow really cuban this is what u were talking about
honestly i think flips are cute but idk

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I don't have one... no... some things should stay interesting.

if it came out again, me and my grandmother would have 30 of them.. and then you'd have to move onto the next item to destroy.
This post is so true. Even I don't own a Flip Hat, but it should definitely stay retired.
Them majority of people voting "Yes" are probably only voting for that option because they don't own the Flip Hat.

While Id love to get my hands on one, I don't think it should. It was taken away to start building up a list of rare items people would want to trade for. Firewalls, Churro Carts, and other items have joined this list down the road. It is one of the items that is ranking in most rare, and I believe it should stay there.

I think it should be released again because this is a game about socializing, NOT a game about "omg look at me I have all these rares." I think everyone should be able to just go to the shops and get whatever item they want, without having to give away a ton of items for one item.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I voted 'I don't care.' Because I'm indifferent towards the item. It's not something I'd covet and be heartbroken if it never returned. Bring it back, or don't bring it back makes no difference to me haha.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I voted 'I don't care.' Because I'm indifferent towards the item. It's not something I'd covet and be heartbroken if it never returned. Bring it back, or don't bring it back makes no difference to me haha.
^ This. The only thing I don't want to see happen is that they become an item that is unobtainable. If that happens I will start caring about the item a lot more.

Fruits

People who don't have Flip Hats will obviously vote for it to come back. People with Flip Hats will obviously vote for it to not come back.

Sincerely,
Fruits

Jasmine

I do think it should be re-released eventually, as I also believe that items should be obtainable. People shouldn't have to trade everything they have for one item :P.

I think it should come back, but not anytime soon. Again, VMK released the Green Flip once every year during July. And it still was considered a "Rare" item. Same with the Cowboy pants.

I honestly don't think Green Flip hat should be a one time, retired item. I think the Black Mickey Ears should, but not flip. Just my opinion.

I voted 'I don't care' because I simply don't. I don't like the item but know a lot of people DO want it back at least for a short while. (Personally I don't understand why it is so coveted! D: )