Newsletter?

I've been wondering about this all day.. Lol.
Been asking random people in-game if any of the stuff has been updated yet.

I guess we wait...

Both newsletters should be out soon! Our newsletter here on the forums is delayed a little since we want to be consistent with the in game newsletter! I'm sorry for the delay just be patient! We appreciate it! :)

No one is trying to rush them.. It would just be nice to have a day in mind on when things will be released..
The newsletter hasn't been updated in weeks.

I'd just like to know a set day or if even it will be released this week so I can plan accordingly. Like for example... I got POTC keys that expire soon so it would have just been nice for the month to have been updated.

To most people it is still "Finding Dory" month because the game hasn't been updated.

I think when the myvmk community gets used to for so long everything getting updated monthly/weekly... They get used to it and when things start slowing down, canceled host events, no newsletters, slow updates, etc. it's only normal for us to ask questions.

I agree.. look being late for a week here and there is fine but in the past few months it's almost always late. It kind of puts a damper on the game. I've been here since pretty much the beginning and having everything come out late or not at all really makes an impact. Please no one needs to remind me that they are short staffed. I got it. I just can't always here the same excuse every single month. I just miss the way things used to be.

If anyone won the Host prize can you post a picture of it on here :O I don't think I'll be able to get in the host room, so idk what it is XD