SITS Pins

Am I alone in thinking that there are some very rude players in the game?? When one player is at the stone in Fantasyland Courtyard and has several on their lanyard, why do some other players insist on butting in ahead and in several instances pull a prize. Surely I am not the only player who sees this. In my opinion this is bad manners............very frustrating.

Last edited:
I usually go to an empty instance in order to pull them without any interruption

In my opinion this is bad manners............very frustrating.
I was in the Courtyard 2 or 3 nights ago at the stone with a full lanyard of SITS pins. Another player who I will not name at this time
walked up and went ahead of me and in fact pulled the Patriotic Stitch pin. I was angry and told her that was a very rude thing to do.
If this happens to me again, I will not hesitate to post the name of this player and any others that do the same thing.

I was in the Courtyard 2 or 3 nights ago at the stone with a full lanyard of SITS pins. Another player who I will not name at this time
walked up and went ahead of me and in fact pulled the Patriotic Stitch pin. I was angry and told her that was a very rude thing to do.
If this happens to me again, I will not hesitate to post the name of this player and any others that do the same thing.
now you can do it as the same time now :)

hotcorndog

That still does not excuse rudeness.
Is it rude when you can pull at the same time though? Just because she pulled it, doesn't mean you would have as it is randomly generated. It's was rude before when only one person could pull at a time, but I think that problem has been corrected with allowing multiple to pull at the same time.

I think the odds for what you get are put in the sits pins themselves not the sword. So it's likely they would have pulled it no matter when or where they used that particular sits pin.

I think the odds for what you get are put in the sits pins themselves not the sword. So it's likely they would have pulled it no matter when or where they used that particular sits pin.
It is my understanding the the SITS pin activates the stone and the prize is awarded randomly. The stone determines what prize is won. Check back when someone "Asked Amy" and she explained the process.
"That is correct, the prize is decided by random odds that are set at the time you use each pin, the prize is not attached or predetermined by the pin in any way." (contactmyvmk.com direct quote)

Last edited:
It is my understanding the the SITS pin activates the stone and the prize is awarded randomly. The stone determines what prize is won. Check back when someone "Asked Amy" and she explained the process.
"That is correct, the prize is decided by random odds that are set at the time you use each pin, the prize is not attached or predetermined by the pin in any way." (contactmyvmk.com direct quote)[/QUOTE]
Players should be courteous and wait until the person at the stone is finished before they attempt to pull the sword.

Last edited: