Breaking Bad

Very good way of ending it. Left no loose ends except for one, but that one was very acceptable in this case IMO. Well done, Gilligan. Well done.

Still in such a daze, though. It's over. x__x

xxvanexx

loved this show sucks it came to an end no more jesse walt ec.. well jesse i know hes in need for speed lol next year .. well great ending for the show
<3 breaking bad
bought the sweater :) its awesome

Loved the show, and I kind of like the way it ended. The only complaint that my friends and I agreed on was that the ending was too cookie-cutter and mostly what we all expected. I would have loved something completely unexpected to happen in the end.

I watched it just now and I really regret missing it air last night. I thought I was going to cry, but I didn't cry... maybe it's because I'm satisfied.

I hate the ending myself, but it started with an alright scene.
No but really, I didn't like the ending. But I think thats mostly because I didn't want it to end.

oatman

I loved the ending and EVERYTHING about this show. I hate television however this show somehow captivated my attention. I love how in the ending as he dies the blood on the boiler furnace spells out a W for Walter White.

S

Solar

I loved the ending and EVERYTHING about this show. I hate television however this show somehow captivated my attention. I love how in the ending as he dies the blood on the boiler furnace spells out a W for Walter White.
This BB code has a use ya'know.