Credits For My Clothes!! (Updated as of: 1/13/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niknik

x23 Minnie Christmas Beret: 3k each (4 sold)
x21 Minnie Christmas Shoes: 3k each (4 sold)
x23 Minnie Christmas Skirt: 3k each (4 sold)
x22 Minnie Christmas Sweater: 3k each (4 sold)

I'll take one of each please! :)

Finch

Hi everyone! Thank you for replying on my thread and for you interest in my clothes!! I'm tagging each of you below and am logging into game now. If i am already in a trade I should be out of it shortly. If i am not responding i am probably afk briefly but will be back soon.

@PaigeUhSaur If you are still interested and can meet in courtyard? I will be there for a little while today.

@activia Sure thing about the valentine ears! Meet me in courtyard when you are able. I will be there for a little while today.

@AuroraPorter Sure I can do this trade. Meet me in courtyard when you are able. I will be there for a little while today.

@Rosey I will be in the courtyard for a little bit today. I can show you the ears in person if you would like? It's just easier for me that way.

@LavenderGirl Red flip flips are a great choice! Please meet me in the courtyard when can.

@TinTin Sure thing! These are still available! Meet me in the courtyard when able.

@Finch I can do this trade. Please meet me in the courtyard when you can.

@Kaye I can show you them in person before you make your final decision on them. Meet me in courtyard please when can.

@chemibeats Sure thing! Meet me in Courtyard. I can show what they look like in person.

@nvm9417 Sure you may buy them! Meet me in Fantasyland Courtyard please!
Im here :)

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Hi, everyone with pending items on my thread! I am taking a short break from being in courtyard and lay down for a bit. I will be back laters! -hugs hugs-

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Hi, everyone! I am back from my nap in real and fixing to log back in!!
Those still with pending trades from earlier today I will be in Courtyard again to complete your trades! If not tonight then I will most likely be on at some point tomorrow too. For everyone new that commented on thread.. I am tagging you below. Hope to see everyone in game soon I hope! :)

@Flynn and @loona get the University Caps cause they asked for them first in thread. Please meet me in courtyard if you are able.

@Alamar, I am sorry, I know you wanted a University Cap too but Flynn and loona asked for them first. I do still have Lilo's Flower Hat you were interested in and can sell you.

@chemibeats and @LavenderGirl I think Lilo's Flower Hat is a great choice! You know where I will be (Courtyard) ;)

@Finch did you want 2 Mushu on shoulders? You quoted that item twice so I was unsure? I also have a Lilo's Flower Hat waiting for you. Hehe.

@aiyana the orange flip flops will come in handy for you with Halloween coming up! YAY!! You may have a Jester Hat too. Meet my in Courtyard when can.

@cheonsadon Meet me in Courtyard when can for your Lilo's Flower and Minnie Christmas Skirt.

@ridethepalominos Mushu will be waiting for you at the Courtyard and he is anxious to meet you. I have a Lilo's flower for you too. ;)

Those still with pending trades from earlier today I will be in Courtyard again to complete your trades! If not tonight then I will most likely be on at some point tomorrow too. For everyone new that commented on thread.. I am tagging you below. Hope to see everyone in game soon I hope! :)

@Flynn and @loona get the University Caps cause they asked for them first in thread. Please meet me in courtyard if you are able.

@Alamar, I am sorry, I know you wanted a University Cap too but Flynn and loona asked for them first. I do still have Lilo's Flower Hat you were interested in and can sell you.

@chemibeats and @LavenderGirl I think Lilo's Flower Hat is a great choice! You know where I will be (Courtyard) ;)

@Finch did you want 2 Mushu on shoulders? You quoted that item twice so I was unsure? I also have a Lilo's Flower Hat waiting for you. Hehe.

@aiyana the orange flip flops will come in handy for you with Halloween coming up! YAY!! You may have a Jester Hat too. Meet my in Courtyard when can.

@cheonsadon Meet me in Courtyard when can for your Lilo's Flower and Minnie Christmas Skirt.

@ridethepalominos Mushu will be waiting for you at the Courtyard and he is anxious to meet you. I have a Lilo's flower for you too. ;)

ty!! and also why are your messages so cute <3

Alamar

ok np, i'll take the flower. im in courtyard rn

markle

x23 Minnie Christmas Beret: 3k each (6 sold)
x21 Minnie Christmas Shoes: 3k each (6 sold)
x23 Minnie Christmas Skirt: 3k each (6 sold)
x22 Minnie Christmas Sweater: 3k each (6 sold)
x9 Lilo’s Flower Hat: 3k each (2 sold)
x2 Monsters University Baseball Cap: 3k each (1 sold)

can i get one of each please?

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.