Clothes (w/ PICS + PRICES) for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG is Zenon still available? might also be interested in both avengers hoodies lol

Are the avengers hoodies also available? If so I'd like both avengers hoodies and the xenon outfit!! I'm in the host event now but after I can find you

Nayru

Fairy Spirit
Are the avengers hoodies also available? If so I'd like both avengers hoodies and the xenon outfit!! I'm in the host event now but after I can find you
yup I am riding rides, I can meet you at the Emproium though in a few minutes! the courtyard might be full and will be hard to find each other

Nayru

Fairy Spirit
hi! if the full cruella outfit & rose crown are still available i'd love to take it off your hands
they're all yours!!!

I would like these, please! If you could please put the rest on hold, I can pay for the accessories, shirts, shoes, and red bandanna now! I'll have the rest ready by tomorrow after double credits. :)

-Exi
sure thing, let me know when you're free to trade! I'll hold everything you need me to :)

would you be able to hold all of these until tomorrow? (Im counting on double credit day LOL)

if you still have them available

-mike wazowski shirt 2k
-purple valentines sweater 5k
- sully winter sweater 3k
-sully winter beanie 4k
- alien mickey ears 3k

Status
Not open for further replies.