hot_dog's hunts [updated 5/26]

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobie

violent delights
I probably won't have credits for everything all at once, but let me know if you have any of these! If I don't have an offer listed next to something or you do not like my offer then please tell me your price. You can also DM me on Discord at morgan#4804. I'll update as I find more things I'd like.

LF Clothing:
Black Hoodie
Casual Prince Shirts - 10k each
Heart Eyes Headband
Kida Outfit

Lf Pins:
x7 Advent 2015 - It's A Small World Holiday
x8 Festival of Holidays - Diwali
x8 Festival of Holidays - Navidad
Nighttime Spectacular-Happily Ever After
Indiana Jones - Pile of Skulls

Last edited:

safekeeping

i have black widow both t-shirts and red HKDL. I can do the prices listed for black widow and KAA but i don’t know the values for the arlo or HKDL. Oh i also have mickey ears visor

goobie

violent delights
i have black widow both t-shirts and red HKDL. I can do the prices listed for black widow and KAA but i don’t know the values for the arlo or HKDL. Oh i also have mickey ears visor
Tbh, I'm not super sure either! I think the black visor was from a quest, so would you take 10k for that? I bought the Hong Kong T-shirt Blue for 5k, so would you accept that for red? I'm really not sure about the Arlo shirt either because I've seen ranging prices and I'm not entirely sure what it's from. 15k?

Total would be:
Black Widow: 10k
Hong Kong T-Shirt - Red: 5k
T-Shirt Kaa: 25k
Arlo T-Shirt: 15k
Mickey Ears Visor - Black :10k

Total: 65k
Lmk!

safekeeping

Tbh, I'm not super sure either! I think the black visor was from a quest, so would you take 10k for that? I bought the Hong Kong T-shirt Blue for 5k, so would you accept that for red? I'm really not sure about the Arlo shirt either because I've seen ranging prices and I'm not entirely sure what it's from. 15k?

Total would be:
Black Widow: 10k
Hong Kong T-Shirt - Red: 5k
T-Shirt Kaa: 25k
Arlo T-Shirt: 15k
Mickey Ears Visor - Black :10k

Total: 65k
Lmk!
i can do those!

goobie

violent delights
Anytime girl! If i see any of the other items ill let you know!!:halcyon::halcyon::halcyon:

goobie

violent delights
just wondering if you saw this, or if you're interested :)
I saw it and then totally forgot. I'll take it!
I'm selling the Spring Flower pin from the pirate chests for 1k each if you're interested. :)

-Exi
Yes please :)
I have these:
Epcot Flower Blue
Epcot Flower Yellow x5
Fall Leaves Gold
Flower Portrait- Esmeralda
LMK!
Hi! I'll take all of your yellow Epcot flowers! Do you have a price in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.