I've decided it's best for me to leave VMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

DizZurvive

I am literally crying.
I am so done with people one here being so mean to me. I came back to VMK to be around kindhearted, accepting people. People who care about others as much as I do. Even if virtually. After having cancer, brain surgery, and living in a hospital for years learning how to swallow, talk, and walk (at age 15) I am WAY more sensitive than most people. So my disabilities apparently make people on here think that I'm an easy target and choose to attack me. I'm not only making this for the egotistical, selfish, ignorant people on here, but also for the people who have helped me defended me against the rude comments. For my friends on here. Thank you so much for being there, I love you guys...<3

Let me start by saying that we haven't talked much, but you are literally one of the nicest people I have met in MyVMK. I'm so sorry that people were being mean to you. It's not right and it should have been stopped. Some people take this game way to seriously, and sadly you get that with literally anything on the internet these days.

It's sad to see you go, but I totally understand your reasoning as to why. I wish you the best success with whatever you do in the future. If you decide to stay or come back just know that there are friends and kind people waiting for you.
:robot:

I'm so sorry Diz... I hate to hear this happened to you... You're such a nice person and don't deserve any of this. I'm sorry people on here were so mean to you and I hope whatever you do, you find joy in life! People on here are always so heartless and don't care about others feelings. I wish you the best in life :ICare:

I'm sorry to hear this, and I hope you return soon. When these things happen, whether it be in game or on forums, please please report it. We are here to help and keep the game a safe and welcoming place for ALL players.

I hope this break helps you- remember that you'll still have friends when you return.

Anomaly

heywassuphello
I am sorry to hear this Diz.. I wish my anti-bullying forum would've made people realize how hurtful words can be and open their eyes to see that they don't have to be rude all of the time. Instead I feel like my post only made things worse, and I apologize for that. What I have come to realize is that, the people who bully stay in groups and they think that everyone in their group cares about them, but none of them really do. They are all friends based off of their need to hurt people. Their fake "friendships" are based solely off of sarcasm towards each other and hate towards everyone else. Whereas there are people like us and those above ^ who have true friendships, because we don't strive off of hate. We strive off of caring for one another. I hope all is well and you can come to me if you ever need anything.

I am really sorry that happened to you. It might be best for you to leave because you don't need that kind of negativity in your life right now with all that you are going through. Stay strong, and keep your head up.

Kelsey

: ( sorry to hear about people acting ugly towards you, it's sad that people feel joy out of belittling others. you're one of a kind!

I don't understand why people are being mean to you D:

Oh goodness! I don't play anymore, but I always feel so awful to people like you who have faced this kind of behaviour in the game. You don't deserve it, and I hope whoever these people are get their just desserts. Take a break, and do what's best for you. Hopefully when you return, things may have changed for the better.
Chin up! X

Status
Not open for further replies.