Gator Waiter Doesn't Serve Me Monte Cristo's

Luminosity

Hello!

I don't know if you all remember this, but in the original game, Gator Waiter used to actually serve people.

He would serve us Monte Cristo's!

When will the Gator Waiter go off strike and start using those achey feet of his to serve us food again?

This is just one of those little tidbits from the old game that I really enjoyed for some reason.

In order to make this game as much as a replica of the old game as possible, can we please have the gator working? This is actually a serious request. It may seem like a joke but it's not.

It's just one of the things that makes the game so special.

Last edited:
I remember and definitely support this, and I was disappointed when I first popped in this game and saw that the waiter wasn't working :( . Wasn't clownfish (during a promo period) and mint julep also an order-able item?

Luminosity

I remember and definitely support this, and I was disappointed when I first popped in this game and saw that the waiter wasn't working :( . Wasn't clownfish (during a promo period) and mint julep also an order-able item?
I think so! And he would wait at the entrance for people to get seated and then walk over to people's tables and ask if they wanted gumbo or clam chowder. And Jambalaya! And then he would go and prepare it in the gazebo!

Here's a video of it all happening!

Just a side note; I made monte cristo sandwiches the other day for lunch and I didn't realize how much stuff is actually in this sandwich lol I thought I'd try something different and I completely messed it up XD but it was just me so no one knows ;D

I was just thinking about this when I was in Blue Bayou yesterday! I remembered him walking around but I totally forgot that you could actually order food from him. Maybe if his original features were added then the room wouldn't always be so empty (from what I remember it was always full of people in the original VMK)

Luminosity

I was just thinking about this when I was in Blue Bayou yesterday! I remembered him walking around but I totally forgot that you could actually order food from him. Maybe if his original features were added then the room wouldn't always be so empty (from what I remember it was always full of people in the original VMK)

I agree!