How will you spend your time during the week break?

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
:) I have heard several players before the game went down ask this question and so I figured I would make a thread about it for fun. I am curious too about what others will be doing during the time off from game. Plus, I thought it would be a good way for players to suggest things for other players to do in the meantime if they find themselves bored. I will start things off of what I will probably be doing during this extra time. For me, I will probably being playing VFK (since I like and play that too), watching Flash on Netflix, or working on my crochet projects. It's good I feel to have other hobbies besides just MyVmk so the fact I like to crochet and knit will come in handy.

Also here are some fun emoji suggestions of what you can do in meantime:
:dishes: :mariachi: :juggle: :mob: :music::violin: :art: :reading: :bbq: :zombie:

Once the game closed, I went out to look for supplies. Fortunately, I ran into a couple other players doing the same thing. We decided that it was in our best interest, and better chance of survival, to stay together and try to wait the week out. While our group doesn't necessarily get along, we understand that we can not survive without each other's help. This is a group effort. Since the game closed, I have learned life-saving skills, such as skinning, making clothing out of animal hides, and the proper way to boil bacteria out of water. It hasn't been a day yet, and our food is already running low. We have been able to maintain a fire for most of the time, I don't think we would've survived the night without it. But the pans remain empty. Today's goal was to construct a shelter, something small but firm enough to safely protect us from the environment. Tomorrow we shall head back to the lake and try to catch some fish. I hope we catch some. It's hard to work on the shelter on a vastly empty stomach. Our group and I have decided that due to our scarce food and supplies, we can not accept any additions to our group. We are willing to sign a peace treaty and possibly trade goods, if this upcoming crop season wills it. Best of luck.

Once the game closed, I went out to look for supplies. Fortunately, I ran into a couple other players doing the same thing. We decided that it was in our best interest, and better chance of survival, to stay together and try to wait the week out. While our group doesn't necessarily get along, we understand that we can not survive without each other's help. This is a group effort. Since the game closed, I have learned life-saving skills, such as skinning, making clothing out of animal hides, and the proper way to boil bacteria out of water. It hasn't been a day yet, and our food is already running low. We have been able to maintain a fire for most of the time, I don't think we would've survived the night without it. But the pans remain empty. Today's goal was to construct a shelter, something small but firm enough to safely protect us from the environment. Tomorrow we shall head back to the lake and try to catch some fish. I hope we catch some. It's hard to work on the shelter on a vastly empty stomach. Our group and I have decided that due to our scarce food and supplies, we can not accept any additions to our group. We are willing to sign a peace treaty and possibly trade goods, if this upcoming crop season wills it. Best of luck.
Sounds like you need some help from Pocahontas...

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
I can actually get RIMPs for my class done and organize my classroom library to prep for the end of the year. And start grade cards :p

Those things woulda been finished buuuuttt with a longer timeline in mind.

But if I'm really being honest, I will probably go back to Netflix binging Parenthood with my husband now that he is home from Taiwan.

Magnumopus

Let the Light shine within me!
OMG, this is a parallel of the Donner Party. Hide all Axes!