Suggestion:

I don't know if this was considered or going to be implemented later but I would LOVE to have some sort of notification function for messages. Because sometimes I get busy doing something and look and have like 4 messages from people I didn't notice till hours later. I might be the only one that has this problem and if I am just ignore my crazy self.:grizzly::whee:

Amy

Head Administrator
do you mean a noise because that exists but you need interface sounds on... if you mean a notification like that pops up elsewhere, that's doable but would def be optional lol

do you mean a noise because that exists but you need interface sounds on... if you mean a notification like that pops up elsewhere, that's doable but would def be optional lol
A pop up. Because normally I am watching Netflix so I dont have my sound on.

Europhyra

Jenny, this is a great idea! I have a little log in my phone where I write suggestions for VMK when they pop up in my head, this is one of them. I literally NEVER catch my messages on time because my sound is never on lol, rip to all the game invites I've received.

cheonsadon

Christmas Fanatic
Just saw this and adding my 2¢ b/c I was just going through my msgs and realized I skipped over like 3 of them :table:

Even with my interface sounds on & my volume up, sometimes the msg sound just completely blends right into the game, so it'd be great to see a notification or small icon pop-up (or anything, rly) to indicate a msg has been received. :) Just a thought! :yay:

Just saw this and adding my 2¢ b/c I was just going through my msgs and realized I skipped over like 3 of them :table:

Even with my interface sounds on & my volume up, sometimes the msg sound just completely blends right into the game, so it'd be great to see a notification or small icon pop-up (or anything, rly) to indicate a msg has been received. :) Just a thought! :yay:
In original VMK, the little icon used to glow on and off, if I remember correctly, that would he pretty useful and not too intrusive if like you were in the middle of a game or something and needed to access your screen, or maybe like a teeny flag in the corner

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wonder

In original VMK, the little icon used to glow on and off, if I remember correctly, that would he pretty useful and not too intrusive if like you were in the middle of a game or something and needed to access your screen, or maybe like a teeny flag in the corner

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure the glowing icon worked on the old myvmk client so i don't see why they can't bring that back on the new clien t:Sorcerer: