Lanyard Idea

Would you want two separate lanyards for regular pins and magic pins?

• Yes

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Would you guys like to see a separate lanyard for magic only?

That way lanyards are free to display pins only or a combo of pins and magic if you like.. or for those who have so much magic they can fill two lanyards. The main point would be two separate lanyards for pins and magic pins, though.

Mx. Ryden

Not a bad idea, people get super creative and expressive with them and it’s cool to show them off, we have so many pins and some have so much magic but rarely get to display it anywhere. On the same subject this sparked an idea similar/that goes with this, that it would be marvelous to have a way to somehow save & name multiple lanyard presets that you can quickly click like #3 and it changes to that preset. It can be tough to remember all your awesome combos it’d be nice to have a way to save them for quick go-to. Though pragmatically I’m not sure if it’s that doable, may be too much of a task *shrug*

Edit: maybe not presets as wearable if too big a task but maybe make something similar to the in room photo albums but for pins?

Mx. Ryden

Hoorah collaborative thinking! :)
Though i think I've heard the photo albums are broken atm, so it'd be a future project haha. I'm so new I don't even know where to buy one if they're currently in-game :p