Item Creation Programs Help

disruler

Hello,

I want to try my hand at making some items for in the game. Whether it be new rooms, clothes, furniture, pins, etc. the only issue is I have no idea where to start. I thought there used to be a sticky guide, but maybe not cause I can't find anything. I'm just looking for recommendations for at least programs to use/work in. The game is based in flash now yeah? If you've ever designed anything for the game even for fun please let me know what you did and post an example of you feel so inclined because I'm totally lost!

Thank you so much!

I personally like to use FireAlpaca (its free) its what I use to design! Here is a link from the Designer Application for furniture. The black dot is where you should center it at. So if you make something that is 1x1 it is within the black dot's square:

Here is an old (but correct body size) if you want to try your hand at clothing this is only the standing still angles: https://forums.myvmk.com/threads/vmk-blank-models.12784/

Make sure when you design that you make layers so you can easily fix things.:nyan:

Hello,

I want to try my hand at making some items for in the game. Whether it be new rooms, clothes, furniture, pins, etc. the only issue is I have no idea where to start. I thought there used to be a sticky guide, but maybe not cause I can't find anything. I'm just looking for recommendations for at least programs to use/work in. The game is based in flash now yeah? If you've ever designed anything for the game even for fun please let me know what you did and post an example of you feel so inclined because I'm totally lost!

Thank you so much!