MyVMK Forums

Alamar
Alamar
*whispers* i miss youuuu
Aptil
Aptil
*whispers* it's easier to talk here than on tumblr because i did not know you replied to that post @_@ how goes schoooooooolll
Alamar
Alamar
i hate exams, i have another one tomorrow cries.
last exam is dec 12 pray for me pls. yea its hard to keep track of msgs on tumblr. i cant wait for this semester to be over
Aptil
Aptil
q_q omg I don't blame you- everyone's scrambling to finish up exams and I'm sitting here watching and second-guessing myself about college LOL, I know I'm gonna have to go and I want to go but the exams just scare me @_@ How did you adjust to them? ;c;

I shall keep you in my prayers ;n; *holds hands together*
StAY STRONG, YOU CAN MAKE IT
7 MORE DAYS
7 MORE DAAAYS @_@
Alamar
Alamar
I haven't adjusted omg, i hope next semester is easier. Well, I have gotten a lot better at studying so there is that. exams are scary omg especially bc theyre worth so much. >.> SEVEN MORE DAYS PRAISE. and im free for 5 weeks omg. cries.
Aptil
Aptil
Seems like the first and last semester are usually the toughest?? q_q The first semester has trained you for what's to come... Stay strong, academic warrior..staY STRONG...

Ugh.. ;-; so you have to try to get as many questions right as possible and it makes it extra stressful when you don't know the answer ohgod nooonono e___e
IS TODAY THE DAY OF YOUR RELEASE??
Alamar
Alamar
YES YESTERDAY WAS THE DAY OF MY RELEASE. I AM FREE. FREEEEEEEE.
Aptil
Aptil
SWEET FREEDOM
ENJOY IT BEFORE YOU'RE CHAINED DOWN AGAIN BY SCHOOL