MyVMK Forums

Aptil
Aptil
YOU'RE SO FAST OMG

Life is an enigma.. ball is life... ;__;
The ending to the manga would make you feel like that but 100 times worse ;_;
this series is dangerous for emotions ;____;

Have you watched Madoka Magica before bc if not then I totally recommend it if you want your feelings toyed with qvqb
Alamar
Alamar
omg, i do not think that i am ready for the manga tbh. i think im just gonna be depressed if i do read it, i will stick w/ my happy shows ok. OMG yea i watched that w/ my friend but i never finished it?? bc it ws when new eps were still being put up and then i never went back to finish it and tumblr spoils everything so i just never went back
Aptil
Aptil
XD I don't blame you. Gotta balance out the happy and the sad q_q what other happy anime are there uhmm...uhh... I heard Gintama's funny.. and the classic Nichijou (I probably spelled that wrong >_>) and uhmm..q_q
Aptil
Aptil
OHHH- aww you should definitely go back man ;_; it's worth finishing~! I watched it mooooonnths after it finished airing so I was all kinds of late and I saw a bunch of spoilers too but in the end it was like?? I thought I knew what would lead up to the spoilers and what'd happen afterwards but I was surprised so many times @_@
Alamar
Alamar
Yea definitely gotta balance that out ok. I like FLUFF and happy shows cri, why is everything so sad??? Something that I definitely liked about Madoka where some of the plot twists omggggg. I will go back some daaaaaay.
Aptil
Aptil
I know right omg ;_; it doesnt have to be sad to be good righT

yESS madoka awaits quq...

Would you like to make a contract...
/ 人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人 \