MyVMK Forums

Megara
Megara
Ah, I so much appreciate this! Thank you so much, this made me smile. :) Yes, I absolutely love psychology. I find it incredibly fascinating. I was thinking about majoring in it, but I haven't done much with it at the moment except for taking a psych/soc class. My main dilemma is finding a job I'd actually like to have in the psychology field.
Megara
Megara
People look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them I love watching serial killer documentaries. I just find it interesting doing research and finding out what's going on in people's heads. Are you majoring or minoring in psych? :)
Jasmine
Jasmine
You're welcome :)

Oh so you like forensics too? I feel the same way, haha. I'm actually planning on taking a serial killers class.

And yep! It's one of my majors :D
Megara
Megara
Yup :) I wish my college had a more in-depth class regarding forensics - I would be all up on that.

That's awesome. I'm just going for my AA at the moment at the community college nearby, so I don't really have a path or plan about what I'm going to do afterwards, and I'm not sure if psych is where I want to go, even though I'm interested in it. What's your other major? :)
Jasmine
Jasmine
Maybe when you transfer to a 4 year college you'll end up at one with forensics classes :D.

And yeah, I totally understand not knowing if you want to go into psychology or not. I'm still debating whether a PhD in clinical psychology would be better for my interests or if I should continue with my MD/PhD plans.