MyVMK Forums

Youtherevmk
Youtherevmk
OH! I saw your vidcon pic! Are you going this year?
Oscar
Oscar
omg stop stalking my insta LOOOL

*takes u disneyland entrance* *enters disneyland* *leaves u outside the park*

Yes I am! how about you? did ya go last year?
Youtherevmk
Youtherevmk
Never been, but I'm going to go this year! I'm excited. Have you pre-ordered your pass yet?
Oscar
Oscar
Yaaaas. And yaaaaas. Hbu.
Youtherevmk
Youtherevmk
Not yet, I keep procrastinating....idk why. I'm gonna do it tomorrow for sure. I'm nervous though, seems like a tooon of people. Did you get the creator pass?
Oscar
Oscar
You should buy it now before they sell out tbh.

And yeah, it's intense. There were like 18,000 people last year LOL.

No, I got the community one so I could meet some youtubers bc last year I couldn't really meet any LOL.
Youtherevmk
Youtherevmk
Drat...I'm so nervous about going, but it's like the best kind of happy nervousness. I hope to meet a bunch of fun people GAAH! I'll probably get the creative pass because I want to learn more about techniques and such. Hopefully I'll get to go to the "dance party" or whatever, that seemed fun.
Oscar
Oscar
*stalks u at vidcon*

DONT BE NERVOUS IT FUN
Youtherevmk
Youtherevmk
We definitely should meet up! I have to go to Disneyland when I'm there, I would die if I went all the way to Cali and didn't get to go...like...literally! :o
Oscar
Oscar
Are you going by yourself omg
Youtherevmk
Youtherevmk
Yea! I'm going to fly in, chill in a hotel, go to Vidcon and then hit up Disneyland if I can. The epic adventure of a lifetime! :D
Oscar
Oscar
HOW EXCITE. it's worth the money imo
Youtherevmk
Youtherevmk
It seems surprisingly cheap! I mean...not..cheap, but I was looking at the discounts they can get you on hotels and it's soooo much cheaper than normal pricing. Airfare is gonna kill me...that and Disneyland tickets haha
Oscar
Oscar
looooooool

They're gonna be selling a discounted Disneyland ticket pass soon so keep ur eyes out (keep them in ur sockets tho)
Youtherevmk
Youtherevmk
Oscar
Oscar
im not even going to click that link just by what it says LOL

They sent an email about it like two days ago I think. At registration they will be selling them.
Youtherevmk
Youtherevmk
LOL Drat...plan was ruined...

And oh an email. hmm I guess I need to get on their e-mail list. Is this their website? http://bit.ly/1BZl90q
Oscar
Oscar
Their website is literally vidcon.com :--) *doesnt open ur link*
Youtherevmk
Youtherevmk
NUUUUUU.......I should have realized that wouldn't work. *goes to find another victim to trick*
Oscar
Oscar