MyVMK Forums

Crax
Crax
I feel like it's hard to bring the inanimate objects really to life in the live action. I hate half of movies being people and half of it animation. It will be interesting to see graphics wise how it turns out. Y'know?
Evehist
Evehist
Yea, I definitely see what you're saying. It can look awkward a lot of the time. I'm just really excited that they casted Emma Watson as Belle. I think that's a absolutely wonderful choice.
Though she's not my favorite I do like Belle alot too :)
Crax
Crax
My boyfriend is very excited about it, so I'm being happy for him and will probably go see it for him.
Evehist
Evehist
Do it for the bae XD
Crax
Crax
Hahaha always do.
Crax
Crax
It upsets me that you are like an invisible ghost.
Evehist
Evehist
I am?
I guess I am what I hunt. GHOST HUNTERRRR XD
Crax
Crax
Yes. I can never see when you are on. So I only know if you post something after me on a thread, or like my stuff. and then I am like hello Eve, internet ghost troll.
Evehist
Evehist
Oh yea XD
I hid my online status and stuff when I didn't wanna be seen by people XD I can fix it now
Crax
Crax
lolol.
It's okay. :D
You don't have to change it.
Evehist
Evehist
Well how is your morning, Miss Kator? :)
Crax
Crax
I am quite upset that the game is down again, but my morning is going along smoothly. How is yours? :)
Evehist
Evehist
well I should be at school but I've got the sniffles and what not so stayed home, happy to play some vmk and thennnnnn it didn't work XD so now I'll sulk in my sickness
Crax
Crax
naughty Eve, playing hookey.
Evehist
Evehist
shhhh I need to live myself XD
Evehist
Evehist
my life* but myself works too
Crax
Crax
lolol so I wore bae's socks and sweats to bed last night and like my leg is like all irritated and stuff and it hurts and has indents. Not my smartest move.
Evehist
Evehist
What was wrong with those sweat and socks XD Obviously there doesn't to be much right with them XD
Crax
Crax
It's the material and they like suck up all the fat on my calves and like cause blood restriction. I remember now why he never wears these ones to bed. And the sweats it's just the material that irritates my sad little legs.
Evehist
Evehist
Not your little legs! :o One day after wearing those you're gonna wake up to a crowd of doctors screaming, "WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO TAKE THE LEGS OFF!!" XD