MyVMK Forums

Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Well let's see, it got knocked out around 4 PM, they said it would be back by 7 PM, then they said 11 AM, then 3 AM this morning, then 7 PM tonight, then my parents called and they said it must be just our box, so they'll be in tomorrow to fix it..
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
I added you by the way.
MissMitzy
MissMitzy
I've had that. A power line snapped in my driveway once (a tree fell on it, the tree caught on fire, fire burned the line, and *snap*) and we didn't get power back for 3 days.
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
It suuuucks. Nothing to do, cause the lightning that killed the line fried our tv too, so we only have a little tv to watch movies on. And it also killed our ac, and it wasn't fixed till this morning. Yesterday was awful lol
MissMitzy
MissMitzy
Ew that's terrible! It's been storming for like a week here. Flash flooding and hail all over. I had to drive home from work in it, and it was scary as hell!
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Well in Florida, we get the afternoon storms. Almost every afternoon in the summer between 3 and 5, it storms. Sometimes it storms for like 5 minutes, sometimes for a few hours. It sucks so much. And add that with 90-100 degrees, and it gets humid. That's the only reason I'm glad I'm not playing soccer anymore lol
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
(Losing WiFi now.)
MissMitzy
MissMitzy
That's how it is in South Carolina. I've got a ton of family out there that hide in their house during the summer.
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Yeah, and the grass has to be cut at least once a week, so we have to go out early morning or right before it gets dark so that it's not super hot. I hate it.
MissMitzy
MissMitzy
I'm assuming your grass is similar to the 'grass' in South Carolina.... which is not real grass. Yall grew up where the real grass is lol
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Whatdya mean not real grass? Like St. Augustine grass?
MissMitzy
MissMitzy
Like the really sparse grass with lots of skinny tall weeds that barely grows. Real grass is like the stuff that you walk barefoot in because it's so soft and heavenly on your feet lol like what I've got hereverything in Iowa
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Oh yeah, most of our yard is that. Some parts are thick, like down by the lake, but most of it isn't.
PudgeTheFish
PudgeTheFish
@Kinglaser TBH I live in chicago so I've seen/touched the cup 3 times LOL
MissMitzy
MissMitzy
pudge no you beat me thats no fair like what even
MissMitzy
MissMitzy
MissMitzy
so ive been hit on by someone that got drafted friday, that counts as something, right? @PudgeTheFish
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
:/ I wanna see the Cup. Stupid Lightning need to win it.
MissMitzy
MissMitzy
Or you could just go to Chitown....