MyVMK Forums

Laguna
Laguna
cartoon NEtwork. I enjoyed the mild feeling of fright it gave me. Its nice to feel something different for a change. There was a time during my teens where i hated the horror genre, but i now appreciate it because it makes me feel something other than sadness. anyway i have no real concept of time and i am just floating like a speck of dust in an old attic.
Laguna
Laguna
Valentines day ? basically Means im buying my Girl friend choclets and flowers only one day a year to prove i love her i guess. She doesn't even like flowers or chocclets i just did it because thats what youre supposed to do. she broke up with me soon after.
Laguna
Laguna
Holidays Are A Breeding Ground for False Feelings and Forced Gifts.. it makes me sad
Shrek
Shrek
Halloween is just deciding who gets to be the sexy snowcone and watching you there from VMK be the Nokia phone for the 7th year in a row. It means nothing g more and nothing less. Aside from watching goosebumps and eating Candy there is no other expectation for one in terms of celebrating the “holiday”. Don’t get me started on Christmas and the nuances that come from THAT sham of a day. Materialism, consumerism, and
Shrek
Shrek
A toy makers dream are the only things that matter on that day. I hate it and I hate Valentine’s Day ever more. AND WHY DO WE CELBRATE THANKS GOVING ITS JUST A DAY ABOUT GENOcide and eating Dry Turkey