Laguna
Eduardo Saverin:
My name's on the masthead.

Sean Parker:
You might wanna check again.

Eduardo Saverin:
Just because I froze the account?

Sean Parker:
Did you think we were going to let you parade around in your ridiculous suits pretending you were running this company?
Laguna
Laguna
Eduardo Saverin:
[cutting him off; screaming] Sorry! My Prada's at the cleaners! Along with my hoodie and my '### you' flip-flops, you pretentious doosh bag!

Sean Parker:
Security's here, you'll be leaving now.

Eduardo Saverin:
I'm not signing those papers.

Sean Parker:
We will get the signature.

Eduardo Saverin:
[to Mark] Tell me this isn't about me getting into the Phoenix.

[Mark scoffs]
Laguna
Laguna
Eduardo Saverin:
[in disbelief] You... You did it! I knew you did it! You planted that story about the chicken!

Mark Zuckerberg:
I didn't plant the story about the chicken.

Sean Parker:
What's he talking about?

Eduardo Saverin:
You had me accused of animal cruelty.

Sean Parker:
Seriously, what the heII's the chicken?
Laguna
Laguna
Eduardo Saverin:
[leans down close to Mark, his voice low and dangerous] And I'll bet what you hated the most was that they identified me as a co-founder of Facebook, which I am. You better lawyer up ###, because I'm not coming back for 30%, I'm coming back for EVERYTHING. [backs away from Mark slowly, still looking at him]
Laguna
Laguna
(scares Sean Parker by abruptly lifting a fist in the air, Sean Parker winces in fear) Eduardo Saverin (Andre w Garfleid): I like standing next to you Sean, it makes me look so tough.... (walks away with security guards)
Shrek
Shrek
Is this from the movie that I STILL NEED TO SEE or what s this a leaked recording of an actual meeting bc I would believe both at this point in time