MyVMK Forums

Laguna
Laguna
i think at this point. i have come to terms that i Am not like the average person. As the popular Quote goes, I am not like other girls. But i am not bragging about this. I think i may be Worse than other girls
Laguna
Laguna
I have many strong opinions and hate a Lot of things that Most people Love. Christmas is just one thing in the list. Why do people Like it so Much . what is there to like ? i simply cannot see it . i do not recieve gifts anyway , but i would not want to recieve a half-### gift someone felt obligated to buy me, and It does not even mean anything. plus i would like live as minimalistic as possible so why i would I want
Laguna
Laguna
a fanny pack bag that someone gifted me that I have absolutely No use or Want or need for.
Laguna
Laguna
People . did u know u can love and appreciate your family and loved ones for more than 2 days (thanksgiving and christmas) a year ? stop Prtending like you love me. I know you Dont . now go away
Laguna
Laguna
New years is also aboslutely Pathetic . especially this year. because everyone is saying how 2020 was sooooo horrible for them Because they can not go out and they think 2021 will magically Be beter. Guess what it wont be . Havent you been noticing how every year gets wrose ? You are simply naive if you havent Figured that out yet. 2021 Will be Just as Scummy and maybe even Worse. So get ready .
Laguna
Laguna
There is No real "separation" from one year to another . its all the Same. the Same bad things continue on to the new year . am i a pessimist? maybe so . Maybe its just my Depression tlaking. I Don't remember the lasttime i Was happy . I dont have any one to Remin me that the world is not as bad as i percieve it in my head. so excuse me.
Laguna
Laguna
My Mom Says Stop being so Cynical and Rebellious but How Can I Not. ? ? ? I refuse to Fall into this scheme. I Will forever hve My own Loud opinions