:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided not to quit guys! :D I just wish there were less trolls/terrible people in MyVMK but we can always ignore them :D My mood is off the roof happy now! Thank you all so much for supporting me! I probably wouldn't stay if it wasn't for all of you! :D

I decided not to quit guys! :D I just wish there were less trolls/terrible people in MyVMK but we can always ignore them :D My mood is off the roof happy now! Thank you all so much for supporting me! I probably wouldn't stay if it wasn't for all of you! :D
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 :eee: :yay::cheer::flower::cloud9::squee::bounce::awright::hearts::grizzly::halcyon::fly::rainbow::whee::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: things will always work out in the end :) trolls will be trolls but just remember there are people here who will get there troll replant out and spray it at anyone whos mean to you :nod:

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 :eee: :yay::cheer::flower::cloud9::squee::bounce::awright::hearts::grizzly::halcyon::fly::rainbow::whee::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: things will always work out in the end :) trolls will be trolls but just remember there are people here who will get there troll replant out and spray it at anyone whos mean to you :nod:
Need some extra strong pepper/weed killer spray for those trolls... ;P

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Yay! Now, we can continue our South Park talk! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.