45 Minutes to Log In

Myth

Extremely slow logging in time and loading each room.

I have updated shockwave, restarted computer, cleared cache/cookies/etc, and still having this issue.

Just a few days ago I was logging in in about 30 seconds.. now it's incredibly slow.

Anyone else having this issue or know of any solutions?

Thanks

Try using Opera, Safari or IE as they run games like MyVMK better and more efficiently. Also try downgrading your shockwave sometimes having a extremely new shockwave can be bad for games believe it or not. Also use CCleaner its a great way to clear stuff you don't even know how to do. You could also try using MyVMK Pal to log in. Always be sure to give your computer an hour of sleep a day (do it overnight so it has more) and be sure to defrag it and everything else. If the problem persists after you have tried all these check your internet.

Jasmine

I haven't been on in a couple days, but the last few times I did log on, the rooms were loading so slowly. Loading time for getting in the game was fine, but I swear I kept thinking that the room loading bars were gonna freeze on me.

Okay so I just tried logging in and I'm actually having the same issue now, so I don't think it's browser related. The loading bar under the logo is just inching along... Are you still having this issue or did it go away? @Myth

Guitar

Same thing happening to me! Can't get it to load and when it does... it dc's me right away. This has been going on for a while today! No browser seems to allow me to get on the game. Updated flash, restarted computer...can't get on VMK.

The add-ons is liiiiiiiiiiiiike the running background stuff you have on the specific browser you are on. For example.................. on my internet explorer I click on the top right corner the symbol that looks like a circle and is basically the controls and settings button, click that then go to internet options, then click on the tab programs then click manage add ons. Make sure java and shockwave and all that stuff is ENABLED. :seesaw:

Guitar

The add-ons is liiiiiiiiiiiiike the running background stuff you have on the specific browser you are on. For example.................. on my internet explorer I click on the top right corner the symbol that looks like a circle and is basically the controls and settings button, click that then go to internet options, then click on the tab programs then click manage add ons. Make sure java and shockwave and all that stuff is ENABLED. :seesaw:
It didn't work for me.. :( I'm hearing that the newest Adobe Flash Player update has a virus.

Guitar

Still having the issue. Ugh..[DOUBLEPOST=1416607195][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm so irritated about this. It was slow before even doing the update.

@Amy , can you please help us get back on the game?

Last edited:

QueenCinderella

I'm having the same problem right now. It was completely fine this morning but suddenly it isn't working. I'm having same the problem on Safari and Firefox. It took me at least 20+ minutes to log in, then as soon as I got in I disconntected (could be unrelated) and then was able to get reconnected and logged in very quickly. It's weird that this is only happening to a few people.

After that one log-in this evening, I tried logging in again (minutes later) and the loading bar under the logo wasn't inching along, but I was still stuck on the logo screen without the bar for a very long time (at least 15 minutes). Rooms are not loading not much slower than before, it's just logging in that's the problem.

Okay well...if you don't mind going super crazy......like because i went super crazy... i just factory reset my laptop....... to do that....shut down your laptop and when u turn it on.... repeatedly press F11 until next page or whatever.....and then when the menu stuff pops up click the one that says factory reset or restory computer to factory condition and dont keep anything .. just erase it all...... and yeah it will probably work, because i did that to mine....... myvmk wouldnt work on chrome for me or ANY browser. after i factory reset it... it loaded within 1 minute.