4k display with MyVMK

Oyewole

oh-yay-wool-ay
Quick question,

I have a 4k display so obviously when I play VMK in full resolution the game window shows up miniscule. Is there any way I can make the game window bigger without altering my resolution every time I log on?

@Amy

Thank you,

Amy

Head Administrator
Not with the old client because Shockwave doesn't like resizing very much, I tried getting it working a few times but there was too much wrong to do it (I fixed the problems the client had with it, but there was stuff that shockwave did that made it unusable). You can resize the new client fine though, if you can wait.

There is one way that works though, if you use Windows and increase the font size (there's a checkbox, i can't remember where to find it but the values are something like 100%, 150% and 200%), it increases the size of the vmk window... it also does it for other things, it's not the same as resolution though. But obviously that's not ideal and unless you don't mind having that active all the time then you might as well change your resolution, try it out though. The last option would be using a virtual machine which is a bit over the top I think.

Oyewole

oh-yay-wool-ay
Not with the old client because Shockwave doesn't like resizing very much, I tried getting it working a few times but there was too much wrong to do it (I fixed the problems the client had with it, but there was stuff that shockwave did that made it unusable). You can resize the new client fine though, if you can wait.

There is one way that works though, if you use Windows and increase the font size (there's a checkbox, i can't remember where to find it but the values are something like 100%, 150% and 200%), it increases the size of the vmk window... it also does it for other things, it's not the same as resolution though. But obviously that's not ideal and unless you don't mind having that active all the time then you might as well change your resolution, try it out though. The last option would be using a virtual machine which is a bit over the top I think.
I'll just keep taking the resolution-changing route until the new client is released. Thank you for your reply.

god bless ur 4k monitor
Appreciate it, yo.