5000 forum members

I don't know if I'm the only one that noticed, but we've reached a total of 5000+ members on the forums! That's amazing! Although many of them are either clones or fake accounts, it's still a large milestone for the forum. The community has grown so much in a year, and this is definite proof of that!

Oh wow XD I guess nobody really noticed except us... it's kinda sad tbh, people were excited when we got 3000 members, and the forum just seems quiet now

Oh wow XD I guess nobody really noticed except us... it's kinda sad tbh, people were excited when we got 3000 members, and the forum just seems quiet now
Eh idk maybe its just people are more ingame right now? the forums has been quiet since right before thanksgiving.

As a reward for such a large community, I think we earned a shoutbox... What say you, forum goers?
Give them time. Amy's first concern is ingame issues and glitches. There are 5000 of us and only 1 of her. Coding is a nightmare and while its technically an easy thing 9if your a smart person) its the most annoying thing on the planet. Just be patient it'll come back :)

Fiyero

Give them time. Amy's first concern is ingame issues and glitches. There are 5000 of us and only 1 of her. Coding is a nightmare and while its technically an easy thing 9if your a smart person) its the most annoying thing on the planet. Just be patient it'll come back :)
I understand that coding is time consuming (I'm majoring in SIS myself) but it's been 2 months since the shoutbox has been down and there is obviously a big push from a lot of people on the forums to have it back. It should be a priority, yet for some reason has not been prioritized. It seems like there is more behind it than just "We're working on a new one" but who's to say? I've just seen so many projects for the game and forums end up lost and brushed under the rug (Pirates, Tomorrowland Quests, etc) and it just feels like this is heading in the exact same direction. It makes me sad

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
5000 members, wow! I wonder if we're going to get a badge that says 5k like the 3k one.