A Series of Unfortunate Events

Luminosity

I just watched the first episode this morning. It came out on Netflix today. It's amazing so far. I grew up on these books so I was so excited for the show.

Thoughts?

Wonder

@Luminosity I'm half way through and I'm loving it! I also love all the extra plot they added that wasn't in the books. THAT MAJOR DROP AT THE END OF THE FIRST EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not thrilled with NPH as olaf (even tho i love him.. he's too... comical..) But overall i'm super pleased with it and can't wait for more!

This book series was my favorite! I really love the show so far and how it lines up so closely with the books. I like the movie a little more though, but at least this one is continuing (hopefully).

Luminosity

This book series was my favorite! I really love the show so far and how it lines up so closely with the books. I like the movie a little more though, but at least this one is continuing (hopefully).
I loved the books as a kid. I always used to hate re reading books, so I'm so surprised at how much I actually remember. Like I know that certain things will happen before they do and it's incredible to me. I'm not even that good with the Harry Potter series. The movie was great. I like the extra plot line they have in this though as well!

PrinceLava

I saw this show and I must say it's really quite horrid. It is sickly depressing, gloom-fully dark, and something that I feel like just turning away from. I'd rather be watching something much more pleasant, and I suggest you guys do the same.

(But all inside-jokes aside, it's FANTASTIC! I think it does a great job adapting the books while also adding some extra details that were mentioned but we never saw first hand in the books. Also, it's a plus that Lemony Snicket is actually producing and writing most of the episodes! Feels like his actual vision for the story is coming to life. Can't wait to see Season 2! )

Luminosity

I saw this show and I must say it's really quite horrid. It is sickly depressing, gloom-fully dark, and something that I feel like just turning away from. I'd rather be watching something much more pleasant, and I suggest you guys do the same.

(But all inside-jokes aside, it's FANTASTIC! I think it does a great job adapting the books while also adding some extra details that were mentioned but we never saw first hand in the books. Also, it's a plus that Lemony Snicket is actually producing and writing most of the episodes! Feels like his actual vision for the story is coming to life. Can't wait to see Season 2! )
Your response made me smile inside. I don't know what I'm going to do now that I've finished it.