Adobe Shockwave Issues

Lost

I can't access the game due to adobe shockwave issues. Mainly this one.

Tried googling the problem but nothing I found really helped at all. Can't get rid of it or anything.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling many versions of shockwave from the most current, to the one before to older ones. Older ones are out of date and more recent ones still give this issue.

Even when I have the program downloaded, cleared my cache, restarted my computer and try log in on chrome I get this:

Even though I have it installed it makes me install again, which doesn't work.

Other browsers instead give this:

Which doesn't move.

Anyone know how to fix this? Feel like I've tried everything.

EDIT:

So shockwave seems to work for now, I think. However now I am getting the problem that I was having in November.

Every time I try log in I get this pop up and have no idea what to do:

I had this problem about 3-4 hours ago. I'm not sure how exactly I fixed it but I'll just say everything i did.

First uninstall shockwave
Then start up the game client
Press install plug-in and install shockwave ( if you get the abort message prompt press ignore, when i did this it seemed to just work :/)
Then close your browser so no windows are open.
Start browser up again and start the game client.

I dont know why but mine fixed after this attempt...
Its not much help but I had the exact same problem as you and this worked...

If that doesnt help then try a different browser

Lost

I had this problem about 3-4 hours ago. I'm not sure how exactly I fixed it but I'll just say everything i did.

Press install plug-in and install shockwave ( if you get the abort message prompt press ignore, when i did this it seemed to just work :/)

Hmm thought I tried this but I'll try again. Other browsers just give me same problems :S

Hmm thought I tried this but I'll try again. Other browsers just give me same problems :S

I was trying everything too but as soon as i pressed ignore when I tried reinstalling it worked.. idk how to be completely honest.

Lost

I was trying everything too but as soon as i pressed ignore when I tried reinstalling it worked.. idk how to be completely honest.
Didn't work for me :/

For some reason I can't completely uninstall flash player which may be the problem. Ughhhh.

That looks like chrome to me...try going here
C:\Documents and Settings\*UserName*\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions

Delete any file that has to do with adobe. Restart the browser then reinstall shockwave

If this does not work, try restarting your computer before hand. I've had this problem before and after uninstalling, restarting, going to game & installing, then restarting my computer it worked.