American Horror Story: Roanoke!

PrinceLava

It's finally here! American Horror Story ?6 finally aired last night and was revealed to be (SPOILERS) American Horror Story: Roanoke! The season is based around the real American history of the missing Roanoke colony that vanished hundreds of years ago without a trace, but plays like a fake documentary called My Roanoke Nightmare. A couple that moved to Roanoke Island, and are being terrorized by the ancient spirits of the lost colony! There are still many secrets and horror yet to unfold! But the season is definitely very different so far, in an epic way!

Last edited:

Neda

There are still many secrets and horror yet to unfold! But the season is definitely very different so far, in an epic way!
I watched the first episode and I enjoyed it but it was v confusing, I haven't been able to watch it since then though because I had a research paper to work on but I'll try to catch up soon.
how do you think it is so far?

PrinceLava

I watched the first episode and I enjoyed it but it was v confusing, I haven't been able to watch it since then though because I had a research paper to work on but I'll try to catch up soon.
how do you think it is so far?
Yes the first episode is definitely confusing, especially since its so different from any other season so far. However, once you get to the 3rd it becomes more clear. Definitely catch up when you get the chance, the 4th was fantastic and it's just getting better! Definitely a lot of cool mystery surrounding this season.

PrinceLava

Trailer for the finale next week above! :squee:

SPOILER WARNING!! If you have not seen up to Chapter 9, don't watch or click!

Last edited: