Animal-Cruelty // Cruelty-Free Products

mark

10 mins late to everything
http://features.peta.org/cruelty-free-company-search/cruelty_free_companies_search.aspx

hi the link above helps you discover which brands are cruelty-free and which are not.
I would link you to videos of what animal-testing looks like, but it's very graphic...
(pvt msg me if u want to really know)

Anyways, using that link can give you not only a clear conscious on what you buy, but support cruelty-free/vegan brands... Yes I know how important the new mac matte nude lipstick colors are to you, but I'm pretty sure you can find an alternative because MAC tests on animals... so does Revlon, even that horrific body-spray we refer to as AXE as well.

like yo ur killing this cute creature
for this???

ya idk ...

BASICALLLYYYY search a company u might be feelin shady about and it should give u the info!!!

BELIEVE IT OR NOT THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF ALTERNATIVES TO THE COMPANIES THAT TEST ON ANIMALS
LIKE WHY CHOOSE EOS THAT TESTS ON ANIMALS WHEN U CAN CHOOSE BURT'S BEES!!!

why choose MAC when u can choose Urban Decay!!

@Amy AGREE ON DIS I KNO

mark

10 mins late to everything
Honestly this makes me want to cry :'(
yeah, it's pretty sad... that's why I'm showing people this. Some people have not witnessed what happens behind the company doors and it can get really depressing.
like I know some ppl can't be vegetarian/vegan, but this is an easy way to support cruelty-free without affecting their diet

Testing on animals isn't just drawing hearts on a bunny with a brand new lipstick, its fumes going inside animals' nostrils, drops of unknown liquids (most likely toxic) going into newborn eyes, force-fed products (mouth held open by metal claws)... that's just the few I can think of from the top of my head.

Last edited:
urban decay > mac
burts bees > eos

thank you for sharing this! i usually avoid the companies that test on animals, but this will still be good to reference for any future products i discover!

Neda

I'm currently doing a persuasive essay on this topic so if you know of any links that you think are informative on this topic I'd love to know them.

It's insane how many products we use in our everyday lives are tested on animals.
I've been reading up on some of the tests they conduct on these animals and it's awful..
It's crazy because there are so many ingredients that are safe but these big name brands refuse to use them.