Announcement Regarding MyVMK Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamabigdisfan

Just want to speak my peace. For those happy about this situation, think again. You really need to put yourself In Kevin's shoes or any staff that this might of happened to. I wouldn't want disrespectful remarks passed or others being happy about it and I know you guys don't neither.
So we can all say it's a start to a new beginning and let's all move on.

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
I just want to thank you Kevin for all that you've done for the community, I truly wish you the best. :)
I'm going to miss you jelly spotter. c:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Aww poor Kevin, but you know some tough choices have to be made when making a game, some times letting go of staff. Thanks Kevin for making what MyVMK is today! I wish you the best!

i don't agree with what kevin has done recently, but am sorry that the only way to solve it was to dismiss him. i thought it was different when he posted that questions thread, but he became defensive and reminded me of why he isn't fit for the role. if the only way he could solve it is by leaving, then i guess it's best he left.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I find it funny how Kevin was being told how to be a better mod by people that aren't even mods. Gosh, you guys are weird.

By Kevin, you'll be missed... By me at least.

I find it funny how Kevin was being told how to be a better mod by people that aren't even mods. Gosh, you guys are weird.

By Kevin, you'll be missed... By me at least.
so in order to criticize and improve authority you have to have authority to begin with? why does that sound flawed...

I'm closing this thread now. I feel some comments are a little too harsh.

It seems many of you forget; on the other side of a screen is a real person with real feelings.

No matter what Kevin may or may not have done, he was a credit to the game and he should be respected for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.