Any Disney Pin Traders on the forums?

iTony

Ohana means family.
I used to have a collection. Last time I went to Disney in Florida, my parents bought me some and I added a few of my own to get. Then a year ago (or maybe it was 2) My mother found out about a family going down to Disney and they were looking for pins. So I gave up mostly mine, so did my brother and my sisters to their 5 year old daughter. I kept some like a Grumpy, Mike and Sully, and a Surfing Stitch Pin.

I trade pins IRL later on i'll upload a pic of my random lanyard its a dreams lanyard with random pins i walk around with (cept for the bottom those are my few traders i keep on hand) Collecting wise though i collect: Minnie Mouse, Ariel, Frozen, Alligators, Tink, some Pooh characters and then just a few pins i happen to like. I don't normally "look" for stuff i normally just kinda trade with people and cast members till i get pins i like.

SequoiaT

Angst Expert
right now im looking for 50th anniversary pins.. (golden vehicles, magical milestone, ect...) but i do have my just trade whatever pins that i use for cast members or other guests. my lanyard suggests i gravitate towards nightmare before Christmas and villains.

LordeByron

i trade lots of stuff, mostly trying to get hidden mickey villains, and those older monorail/ride pass pins??? idk what the set is called

i also collect all kind of haunted mansion merch including pins

Bindingkey

I'm making an effort to collect more Princess pins for the ones I admire the most. rn I have Ariel, Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa

I have tons for attractions (some are really old), Food & Wine pins, and just random stuff that looks cool. I have like two steampunk mickey pins that I adore you don't even understand

QueenCinderella

I just recently started trading pins. I've been collecting the ones you can buy in stores for years and have a substantial collection, but I don't have many cast lanyard series pins/hidden mickey pins etc. Last time I was in Disney I traded a whole bunch out of a lot I bought off of Ebay, and currently am searching Ebay to complete the sets I started when I traded.

My biggest problem is storage! I don't have enough lanyard space and the books are awfully expensive. I was thinking about putting them on cork board and framing them. Any other tips?

Annie

Item Hoarder <3
I have a problem... well honestly, addiction to collecting and trading pins!! My whole family trades. I currently have around 450-500 pins. Every time I go to Disney, we each trade around 100 or so.

I love collecting Figment pins! I also like to try to get the newest pins that are released when we are there.

iDark

Im also a pin collector. The only pins i have from in park are mainly with mickey on it. I got 8 from my 2005 trip, which mainly has mickey on them and of course a year pin. Then on my 2013 trip i got around the same number. I express more interest in the hidden mickey pins and limited edition pins along with anniversary ones. I'll have to post my pins later.
Then this past year i started buying online. I have some cast member one, 2 spectromagic pins, vmk and then a gift from disneyland. I will most likely continue to buy park pins/anniversary pins that i have been to/attended and get pins from other disney parks around the world. I would list all my intrests in pins but its way to long.

iamabigdisfan

I was a avid pin trader for years. I have binders and pin bags full of pins. Also still have pins to put into pin bags. I must have approximately 400 pins. I was able to get some rare pins on ebay which I was totally shocked I won the bid.

My family primarily collects pins from sporting events, but we also have some Disney pins! Here are a few of my displays...I won't bore you all with the sporting ones!

AlphaTheEdge

Oh man, I recently got back in to trading!! I have a crummy old lanyard with some cool pins but this inspires me to get so many more! I am jealous of the pins you all have

Bindingkey

I didn't mention this last time I posted, but I've also been getting into pin trading. I never really tried it before cause like idk i never really thought it'd be so easy to do but I love it.

Tips: Don't go to Downtown Disney expecting to trade for some awesome pins. At any resort in the world. DTD is the hub for activity outside the parks and there's usually a pin traders/store standing on its own and everyone goes to it. Chances are the pins being traded are lame ones from the little mystery packets that are also sold there.

Also, hang on to some pins, some might be discontinued at some point and therefore become rare after a while. Rare/discontinued pins will be worth A LOT more and they can't keep selling the same pins forever. Especially princess pins and park/attraction pins. They're not always the same every time you go, hold onto the ones you already have.