Taking users to the parks Anyone want their badge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I am possibly -- key word POSSIBLY -- going to one of the parks in the next three weeks. I cannot promise this, but since I might be going, feel free to drop your username below. The day I go to the park I will use a random number generator to choose two other users (just so there is no bias or anything). Just want to help out for those who don't go to the parks regularly :)

CURRENT LIST OF PLAYERS:
  1. Glittercathy

Last edited:
I think its VERY considerate of those willing to help those of us that cant get to the parks! Such caring! Sorry you cant spend as much time in the parks but, your education will pay off!!

PIGGIESARECOOL

Hi there!! I hope you have time to read this...

Ok so basically, I havent been on vmk for a very long time.. I just started playing again like a month ago. And before that month, I WENT TO DISNEY WORLD...Literally as soon as i got back i decided to log back on to the kingdom and i hear all this talk about being born in the kingdom. It was a very special trip for my family to go to disney world because we never the get the chance to go because its so expensive for us. So, i was very upset after coming home from Disney and realizing it was too late for me to get my badge...:cry: Please take my avatar to the kingdom! We would both appreciate it very very very much :hearts::please:

Also, being away from the game for so long, i dont know the details of how to get u my avatar...My ign is PIGGIESARECOOL of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.