Arrow

My new obsession on netflix.. a DC comic based show.
WHAT COULD GO WRONG RIGHT?!
Anyway it's amazing and I was just wondering if anyone else out there watches it
(If you don't I seriously recommend it!) They also recently aired a show based on Flash which coincides with Arrow and you can see them cross-over in eachother's shows which I think is pretty awesome.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
DUDE!!! i am obsessed!
flash is good as well...
this 3rd season is so intense and it was so nasty how they left us!!
cant wait for it to come back!

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
@pirateguitarchick Ah I'm still on season 2 actually.. The part where Slade makes Oliver "choose"...You know what I mean! Lol I don't want to spoil it for others.. I really hope season 3 is put on Netflix asap cause I'm addicted hehe.
Ughhh that part is so sad!
If you finish it, Season 3 is on a site called cokeandpopcorn.ch <<< there are pop up ads a lot but you can catch up! And its free my friend told me....its not sketchy either. Lol

Kinglaser

Had to search this up cause holy crud this and Flash right now..
I got my sister to start Arrow and I'm rewatching it all with her as we speak lol

Bigbuddyr

Bruhhhh, I love these two shows. I always heard about Arrow but never watched it until last year, then I had to binge watch it to catch up.....I have a question, of the two which do you guys prefer? At first, I was all Arrow, but as Flash continued....idk, I kind of started liking it more.

I like Flash and Arrow equally. Like they're both so good, and they both just got so suspenseful I love it :squee:

I only watch netflix so can't watch the Flash but all I have to say is: arrow is love. arrow is life. same with Stephen Amell.
This is unacceptable. Cause you havent even started season 3 yet. You need to watch season 3 and Flash ok

The finales of both the Flash and Arrow have me screaming.[DOUBLEPOST=1432123132][/DOUBLEPOST]And, Im not sure if this post will be removed cause of the link? But if you want to watch The Flash season 1 or Arrow season 3, here are the links:
(admins, if the link needs to be removed, just remove the link not the post?) If the link is removed, PM me.
Arrow Season 3: http://kakitube.com/arrow-s3/
The Flash Season 1: http://kakitube.com/the-flash-s1/

Click to the side of the little ad thing, the first few time syou click it, ads will pop up. Just exit out of those, and when once you click it (sometimes the second, sometimes the third) time, it will start the episode. Ive used the site to watch episodes 1-9 of Arrow 3 and 1-9 of Flash 1 with my sister, and have had no problems.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
try googling coke and popcorn and you can watch any TV show for free.
(just so you know there are lots of pop up ads, but it is what got me to catch up!)

arrow is great! although i felt the last episodes were being drug out a bit! but that ending though had me like as;oinvosibanva;.

the flash. holy wow. ending was great! i can't wait for season 2!

can it be fall yet?

try googling coke and popcorn and you can watch any TV show for free.
(just so you know there are lots of pop up ads, but it is what got me to catch up!)

arrow is great! although i felt the last episodes were being drug out a bit! but that ending though had me like as;oinvosibanva;.

the flash. holy wow. ending was great! i can't wait for season 2!

can it be fall yet?
The Arrow finale was just like... what? How does it even continue ugh
And Flash we just need to skip the summer and go straight to the next season ok.

Princess Alexa

I always considered myself to be a Marvel person, but I have to say that Arrow and Flash may have converted me!

I feel like VMK should offer an appreciation club for all of us to just to come to terms with what happens on the episodes- as the only person in my family that watches either of them, no-one understands it when I walk in the room exclaiming: "YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY"

The world needs more Arrow and Flash fans so that everyone can understand the references!