Astronaut Suit Quest

Hi, just wanted to add a little bug I found. :) Not sure if this has been going on because I just recently started the game again. When I go to do the astronaut suit quest, & I get to the Sci-Fi Dine-In part, the atoms are no where to be found! Not sure if it's only me lol.

coolggguy

I'm having the same problem except on the Autopia Road Trip quest. I can't see/find the atoms near the giraffe like it says. I'm new to myvmk so not sure if it's intentionally difficult to find or not lol but I haven't been able to find them either.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Hi, just wanted to add a little bug I found. :) Not sure if this has been going on because I just recently started the game again. When I go to do the astronaut suit quest, & I get to the Sci-Fi Dine-In part, the atoms are no where to be found! Not sure if it's only me lol.
agreed

So fortunately I was able to find the atoms! :) But.. I am now unable to see any gas cans in the Autopia Space Race room that I need to collect. I have my drivers license too.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I have the car pin and i can't drive into the space race

Sigynna

One who appreciates Rainbows
If you go to either of the places you can collect shells with your diving suit and then go straight to the quest track you will see the cans-
THEN after you get your license by collecting as many as it tells you to you repeat the process and instead go to the autopia space race.
At least that worked for myself and one other person.