B&TB Quest Feedback

I'm going to be honest and say I didn't like it. (That's just my personal opinion you don't have to fight me on it). I just feel like 1) it was a tad too long and 2) way to many minor details that I had to google. Like what Cogsworth sprinkled on the food? That's not something I focus on when I watch the movie. So of course I guessed, got it wrong, and had to go back an redo the last 3 questions over, just to get the following question wrong and it be a never ending cycle.... It would have been ok if it wasn't for these two things combined. If it was like 20 questions I had to find or even 70 easier questions I would have been ok but googling 70 questions almost took me a half hour to do. And I get its suppose to be a challenge but when I have to google every single question and still can't find 90% of the answers, its not even a challenge anymore just me asking people every single question. And I wasn't the only one asking lol not trying to be mean or nasty just giving criticism.

"almost took me a half hour to do"

Lucky you. It took me 53 minutes and 58 seconds on my boy account. Do I win for (possibly) taking the longest time? :awright:

Side note; this quest reminds me of when I was in HS and the teachers would make you answer questions while watching a movie so they knew you were paying attention lol

I didn't think the quest was bad! I liked that we had to go through the whole story which definitely saved me the time of actually watching the animated movie before going to see the new live action one!

On a side note: The questions were not difficult for me, but then again, I watched that movie like everyday when I was 5, so I know a lot of the details. Belle is and always will be my favorite Disney Princess! <3

I didn't think the quest was bad! I liked that we had to go through the whole story which definitely saved me the time of actually watching the animated movie before going to see the new live action one!

On a side note: The questions were not difficult for me, but then again, I watched that movie like everyday when I was 5, so I know a lot of the details. Belle is and always will be my favorite Disney Princess! <3
I dont think it was bad just frustrating lol

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
It's always frustrating when you get a question wrong on a quest, but I actually didn't mind this one! I admit, I had to look up some of the answers, but I just watched those portions of the movie on YouTube to get the answer! Like the part from be our guest when we had to know what he sprinkled. Overall, I really liked the quest and didn't mind the length. Although maybe I just liked it because I like Beauty and the Beast :bounce:

I want to thank everyone for their feedback good or bad, it is greatly appreciated <3

I worked really hard to put as much detail about the movie as I possibly could because Beauty and The Beast was the first movie that really brought the Disney magic into my life. To this day it is still my favorite Disney movie and I know a lot of players love Beauty and The Beast as well so I wanted to incorporate as much as could and make it enjoyable/test your knowledge :)
Also, before my quest went live last night, I saw the Live Action movie and I cried a lot xD If you haven't seen it yet, it is a must see and I'm sure you will love it but not as much as the original!

Again, Thank you so much for your feedback!

:RoseBlush:

Matty

knows a thing or two
I enjoyed the quest, Bambi, thank you. I thought it was a good length and covered the entirety of the movie well. It was challenging enough to make it fun and the tasks weren't repetitive in nature. I liked how you creatively tied in different scenes from the movie with the available vmk rooms. Any tasks I didn't know the answer to weren't difficult to find with a little searching.

I think all trivia quests are more difficult for the players starting them when they're initially made available. I've found that once some time has passed with them, and more players having completed them, that there are always players more than willing to help should someone be stuck on a particular question.

P.S. Thank you for not making me need to load clothes to complete a task!! :) (!loadclothes)

Last edited: