[BIG SPOILERS] In response to Sherlock, "His Last Vow"

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
PLEASE ENCLOSE RESPONSES IN
TAGS!
We don't want to ruin the episode for anyone who has not seen it!!

Well. That was. Uh.

WHAT.

I mean. Moriarty. But he was dead.. but.. now he's. What.

I swear. The whole show is now a fan fiction..

Any theories?

I love Sherlock, but that ENDING OMG. It was SOOOO bad. So unintelligent. I usually feel smarter after I watch Sherlock but I felt I lost IQ points after that..... I'm referring to when Sherlock just pulled out a gun and shot the villain point blank. I was waiting to the last second to see how Sherlock was going to solve it using his intellect... Then he goes and just shoots him :P It's like "Oh crud you've beaten me, I'll just mercilessly shoot you in the head without cause".... It let me down.

I love Sherlock, but that ENDING OMG. It was SOOOO bad. So unintelligent. I usually feel smarter after I watch Sherlock but I felt I lost IQ points after that..... I'm referring to when Sherlock just pulled out a gun and shot the villain point blank. I was waiting to the last second to see how Sherlock was going to solve it using his intellect... Then he goes and just shoots him :P It's like "Oh crud you've beaten me, I'll just mercilessly shoot you in the head without cause".... It let me down.
I kind of disagree. It brought to mind the moment in Indiana Jones. Yea, you could have had a giant, extravagant sword fight or battle of the minds, but what's the real practical move? The one that will be memorable. It's the kind of moment that makes me admire Moffat. He let go of extravagant, unnecessary plotting for the actual solution.

I thought this series was fantastic! I think the only thing that really bugged me was the ending at the plane. They knew they wouldn't be seeing each other again and the most that could be mustered up was a hand shake. Really. A hand shake. THAT'S IT?!? Your best friend will be gone forever and a hand shake is the best thing you've got?!? XD

Graham

オミッド

This episode was fabulous, I would have hoped for Mary to follow the canon and leave John a widow though but I still love her. It'll hurt if she does end up leaving John a widow.

Snaps

mischief managed
i loved it. this season wasn't as good as last, but i still loved it a lot. his last vow had me like freaking out the entire episode i could not control myself. it was one plot twist after another. classic moffat. my favorite ep is still scandal in belgravia though.