Big Want:

We need an ignore button that keeps someone ignored unless you hit the button again to unignore them.

ALSO:
We need a ban list for our rooms so we can put people we dont want to have access to our rooms on it.

Finch

You can allow access to only your friends in your rooms. Just make sure the person who you are trying to keep from your room is not on your friends list.
I am sorry to hear that you feel like this is necessary. It makes me sad to imagine whatever is going on in the game that would make you want to block someone. Please take care. :halcyon:

You can allow access to only your friends in your rooms. Just make sure the person who you are trying to keep from your room is not on your friends list.
I am sorry to hear that you feel like this is necessary. It makes me sad to imagine whatever is going on in the game that would make you want to block someone. Please take care. :halcyon:
The only problem is that I want OTHER people to have access to my room just not CERTAIN people.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Personally, I feel this actually might be a good feature. Especially if certain players are causing another player trouble or harassing them. Just as an option you know? It's a good way to protect yourself in certain situations. It's like how we have locks on our doors in real life. It's not that we don't want people to feel welcome.. It just so we can only let people we trust and feel comfortable with in our house. It is sad that we have to have locks because of certain people but it is necessary. I do expect people would abuse the feature just like how it is possible to abuse the boot button though. However, I still think overall it would be a good idea. Yes, I know we can report a player if somebody is harassing us or causing trouble, however it's a good feature to use until staff can step in. Maybe I could be wrong about all this but this was my take on it.