Books to read

Howl's Moving Castle series (its very good), Fairest of them All, Beast Within, Percy Jackson series, The Fault in our Stars.

Uhh can't think of anything else right now. If you're into graphic novels (like manga and such) i can suggest more as apparently thats all thats popping into my head atm

Kinglaser

Rangers Apprentice or Pengragon are good if you want long reads. RA is 12 books long, Pendragon is 10.

Chill

The Darkest Minds / Alexandra Bracken... all that awesome dystopia
Splintered / A.G. Howard... a dark take on alice in wonderland, it's literal gold

iTony

Ohana means family.
The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann - Highly Recommended! (Been compared with Hunger Games in some way)
Glitch by Hannah Anastasiu - Another Dystopian Book
The Akenaten Adventure (Children of the Lamp, #1) - A Good Read I enjoyed
The Maze Runner - James Dashner - Also another Dystopian, Good Read
Sky Raiders (Five Kingdoms, #1) by Brandon Mull - Another Good Read that I enjoyed

mark

10 mins late to everything
You should try reading the Hunger Games trilogy if you haven't. If you've already watched the movies; read it, that's because the books have so much information you could absorb and the writing is done very properly. The plot revolves around just a normal girl with awesome sauce bow skills where she has to lead a revolution/rebellion and she goes through many tragic events and loses many people.

If you've read those you should read The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It deals with a high school student (in the past (published 1999)) that is literally a wallflower. He's smart, young, handsome however shy and socially awkward and I think, but not too sure he is suffering with depression? ( I haven't read this in about a year and a half). It is a bit explicit if you're mature enough for that(of course you are, but what if people from other places are reading this >.>)

Ah, yes... The Fault in Our Stars... hehe, it may seem like a typical girl chic-flick however many have read and teared up, it is a very heartbreaking story however it is most of the time, happy. To be honest; I sniffled more in the movie than the actual book. I can't say I actually cried because I didn't, it was just tears being held back! Anyways, the book is about a male and female both diagnosed with cancer at their teen years just trying to live their life to their fullest (romanticallllyyyyy) and just tragic things happen here and there :(
* Before the movie started because the memories
* One scene
* Second scene
* Third Scene
* The end[DOUBLEPOST=1417824439][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's the video trailer for tpobaw because it just gave me goosebumps and I could watch the movie for the fourth time :)

Last edited:
if you're down to read classic literature, i reccomend catcher in the rye, by J.D. Salinger. it's usually a recommended school read, so you probably have read it, but if you haven't, i really think you should. it's about this kid whos like 15-16, and he gets kicked out of private school, so he wanders around new york to find something that makes him happy. it's a great read, and its by far my favorite book.

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
Anything by DeLillo (particularly White noise), Pynchon (Crying of Lot 49), or Chuck Palahinuk (Invisible Monsters, Survivor, Snuff) <3 Post-Modern literature is my FAVORITE. But prepare to get frustrated ;P