Bring crates back please

do you want crates to come back?

• Total voters

cora

Hi, I think it would really help the myVMK economy if crates and keys were brought back and sold in the stores. A lot of rare and non rare items in the game are really scarce. This leads to many items having high values like 2.5 mil for black flip hat etc... this is really ridiculous because most of us have jobs, school, certain hours we can stay on the computer makes it really hard for us to earn that many credits.

Matt

IGN: Streetlight
You have my support on this idea! I am not really a fan of everything having a credit value too.. I like trading item for item.

cora

You have my support on this idea! I am not really a fan of everything having a credit value too.. I like trading item for item.
me too but it's hard to find anyone who wants to do that.. credit trading would be okay if items weren't so scarce and the values weren't high numbers that no one can reach without having a lot of super rares already.

Christa

probably sleeping
I really like crates but I can't see it happening until they
have a "solid" designing team. They need new and different
items to get people excited to trade and play minigames for
credits, but without those new items being made there won't
be any crates. With the way the halloween month has gone...
I would be very surprised if they did crates any time soon. :/
(but I still love your idea and I'm a huge crate advocate.)

cora

I really like crates but I can't see it happening until they
have a "solid" designing team. They need new and different
items to get people excited to trade and play minigames for
credits, but without those new items being made there won't
be any crates. With the way the halloween month has gone...
I would be very surprised if they did crates any time soon. :/
(but I still love your idea and I'm a huge crate advocate.)
thanks!! (: i agree with you about the new items problem but my idea isn't really about putting new items in crates, it's about putting older released items in crates like non-rares and rares that are really hard to find without trading a bunch of credits for it.

Christa

probably sleeping
thanks!! (: i agree with you about the new items problem but my idea isn't really about putting new items in crates, it's about putting older released items in crates like non-rares and rares that are really hard to find without trading a bunch of credits for it.
oh sorry! i read it incorrectly.
that's a much better idea then
what i thought lol

Halloween Crates (orange & black) would have been great for this month, they could of included them 3 new t-shirts (and left the quests to the previous halloween items) aswell as other items like mickey ears with perhaps poison apples on them or something.. !!

perhaps 'Icy Crates' (light blue/white) for November or even December with Elsa t-shirts, olaf t-shirt.. (just like the halloween ones which don't seem hard to create) easy ears such as blue and white stripes or new snowflake ones would be awesome.. (perhaps a recolour on Anna's Dress in complete dark blue for the 'Frozen Anna')

cora

Halloween Crates (orange & black) would have been great for this month, they could of included them 3 new t-shirts (and left the quests to the previous halloween items) aswell as other items like mickey ears with perhaps poison apples on them or something.. !!

perhaps 'Icy Crates' (light blue/white) for November or even December with Elsa t-shirts, olaf t-shirt.. (just like the halloween ones which don't seem hard to create) easy ears such as blue and white stripes or new snowflake ones would be awesome.. (perhaps a recolour on Anna's Dress in complete dark blue for the 'Frozen Anna')
this would be really great (:

yes yes yes and YES