Can't keep a connection?

Lindsay

Every time I log into myVMK the skull page loads, the pirates page loads, and then after all the furniture data is loaded it says my connection was lost. This happens every time I try logging in on firefox, chrome, myvmk pal, and even internet explorer. This is only happening on my computer and it happens with any account on it. I can log into my friend's computer with no problem.

There's nothing wrong with my internet connection and I've done everything on halcyon's thread. I want to know what I'm doing wrong because at this point it looks like I've been banned and not told, and I would have had no reason to be banned in the first place

Edit: Looks like it might be solved for now. i was just able to log in and keep a connection.

Last edited:

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
@linymae although my connection is not the best and it takes me like 3-5 mins to log in, the same thing happens to me only when i have it clicked on the task bar and viewing the vmk client on my screen (if that makes any sense). So what i do is i'll let the client load by itself while browsing the forums or doing w/e on a different window and that usually seems to work. I just wait for the background sound of vmk login (signaling me that i'm logged in) before i click on the client at the bottom of the task bar.

Lindsay

@Nimmy Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately that's not working. I've literally had my screen loading in the background and disconnecting for 20 minutes.

I had no problems yesterday afternoon then around 7pm EST I tried logging in and this started to happen. Cocobandicott explains it better in her thread having the same problem to which it appears never got an answer :/