Changing my name

Which is better

• Total voters
I am going to change my name in MyVMK because I think "Josh" is too boring, what's the fun in having it your real name? So I've come up to 2 choices of new names.

1. Kirito
2. Jasper

I don't know if Jasper is available, that's the only problem. I know Kirito is, though.

Which do you like better?

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Yeah I originally had my name, until I thought of Czarcasm.

Try something unique, Kawaii may be right though...if anyone likes those names they'll be gone tonight, lol.
I like Jasper more, but maybe something more unique. Kirito is cool but...i dont know i dont like it that much
in the end its your choice though :D

I am positive that Kirito is available. I made an account already using that name so that nobody would take it. I can just get them switched.

I decided to choose Kirito. I just love that name, and besides that's who this is

<----

Thanks for your help though, guys! :D

I'll see if I can arrange the switch

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I decided to choose Kirito. I just love that name, and besides that's who this is

<----

Thanks for your help though, guys! :D

I'll see if I can arrange the switch
I figured it had to do with your avi, i like the name though the more I think about it LOL

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Ugh now I'm reconsidering. x.x
Don't worry. I mean think of it this way, which is always good..If I saw someone named Kirito I would remember that name everytime I saw them, Jasper not so much I'd think there was several of them. Kirito I'd remember as that ONE person with that name, if you get me? Like, its different.

This probably sounds like a stupid question, but in "switching" your accounts, are you just essentially going to trade everything over to your new account or can you contact the staff about doing so? :o

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
^^ you don't need to switch accounts to change your username. Just contact a staff member in-game and they'll change it for you.

KIRITO ALL THE WAY!

^^ you don't need to switch accounts to change your username. Just contact a staff member in-game and they'll change it for you.
Ah thank you, I've been wanting to change my original name for multiple reasons but didn't know if it was allowed. The contact page on the homepage doesn't seem to be working though. How could I contact them?